GDT: Game 2 | Pens vs Habs | 10.6 @ 7PM | Are you kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I despise the UFC, even more so, I hate McGregor. I will be at a bar hoping to see McGregor get tuned the **** up. I want him destroyed and dejected, hopefully retiring after the match and disappearing into whatever dark slimy alley this turd came from.
Ouch, that's some hate right there lol.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Awesome work, Degenx!

I love how you incorporate the spaces in the graphics into your graphics. Probably the closest we'll see to a seamless gdt.

As Tom Hanks would say....

The-Burbs-tom-hanks-39374153-410-221.gif

Thanks, UM! It actually wasn't intentional, it just worked out that way :laugh: Not really a fan of how the software handles graphics, TBTH.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
If we can have a $5.5m defenceman on the bottom pairing we can have a $4m defenceman in the press box and a bloody good player having his shot!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Riikola doesn’t look like he’s playing again...what good is it to have him sitting in the press box when he could at least be getting some games in Wilkes? Doesn’t make a lot of sense to me...of course I’d rather have him playing for the Pens than a couple other guys who are out there but if they’re not, then they should stop having him eat nachos...

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Riikola doesn’t look like he’s playing again...what good is it to have him sitting in the press box when he could at least be getting some games in Wilkes? Doesn’t make a lot of sense to me...of course I’d rather have him playing for the Pens than a couple other guys who are out there but if they’re not, then they should stop having him eat nachos...

He gets to train with the team and watch the games from up top with Gonchar vs. the 3 games in the next fortnight he's get at WBS. At this juncture, I'd say the former is as good as the latter.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I despise the UFC, even more so, I hate McGregor. I will be at a bar hoping to see McGregor get tuned the **** up. I want him destroyed and dejected, hopefully retiring after the match and disappearing into whatever dark slimy alley this turd came from.

2jj8xf

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Because he has nothing to gain by playing in the AHL outside of staying in game shape, and you don't need to send him down for long to keep him in game shape. If he's sitting in the stands for too long, send him down for a 3 game weekend and then call him back up. He will get more out of practicing in the NHL than practicing in the AHL, when the AHL is a lesser league than the league he has played in for 5 years.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Go Pens

Hopefully Murray finds his game because he was awful last game. Let’s hope for 4 or fewer goals allowed by MM.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Because he has nothing to gain by playing in the AHL outside of staying in game shape, and you don't need to send him down for long to keep him in game shape. If he's sitting in the stands for too long, send him down for a 3 game weekend and then call him back up. He will get more out of practicing in the NHL than practicing in the AHL, when the AHL is a lesser league than the league he has played in for 5 years.

But I want to see him play! I can’t believe Sully won’t consider my interests too...

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey
Kale should be banned in all sports arenas... if you pick kale over nachos you shouldn’t be permitted anywhere nearanything fun

I think you just unlocked the secret to why NHLers have no personality.

More weed and nachos in the press box, please. #LitAF

Reactions: Andy99

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
How can anyone hate Conor? I get it he's really arrogant, but he comes to fight every time. Always entertaining.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
How can anyone hate Conor? I get it he's really arrogant, but he comes to fight every time. Always entertaining.
If people hate fighters and buy their PPV, they are fools. That means they have them in the palm of their hands.

But i stopped watching after the bus incident. That's some f***ed up stuff. Not my entertainment. WWE for me.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Training. Athlete. Diet. Derrick Pouliot.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I don't think people have a single clue how hard these guys train or how their diet works. Cully should be on an upcoming podcast for the pens and explain what he has to do to be in professional shape.

The diet alone is an art of training.

No kidding. I've changed my eating habits quite a bit as I'm approaching Cullen age and want to stay fit, but I'm sure my weekly condiment consumption alone would qualify as a disaster for anyone going through the ringer of an 82 game NHL season.

I'd definitely tune in for a Cullen podcast about that.

Reactions: ColePens

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I don't think people have a single clue how hard these guys train or how their diet works. Cully should be on an upcoming podcast for the pens and explain what he has to do to be in professional shape.

The diet alone is an art of training.

Mario could still have put up 150 points in this nhl... maybe more of them ought to try his “fries with no ketchup “ diet lol

Reactions: ColePens

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Mario could still have put up 150 points in this nhl... maybe more of them ought to try his “fries with no ketchup “ diet lol

Don't forget a cigarette! Part of a well balanced breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->