GDT: Game 2 | Pens vs Habs | 10.6 @ 7PM | Are you kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011

4hndToz.jpg

qfEXwmc.jpg

Line-up is based on previous game and subject to change

Last edited:

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I'll get to watch the 1st period, then when I get to my buddies place I'll be running between his room and the living room watching Pens game and UFC.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Commence the annual Habs fan sacrificial effigy in hopes of restoring Carey Price:

celebrations_inmontreal.jpeg

Let's Go Pens!

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Hoping Riikola gets a game in and Murray starts to look like his old self and Sprong is actually played a little more. Let's see if Sullivan puts his money where his mouth is.

8HtHB6l.gif

I am going to be out of town until Monday so I am going to have to view this on a freaking tablet (NHL lost my money this season, had far too many blackout games last year to ever subscribe again).

2Svxnb4.png

Pens better light these clowns up, LETS GO PENS!

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'll get to watch the 1st period, then when I get to my buddies place I'll be running between his room and the living room watching Pens game and UFC.

I despise the UFC, even more so, I hate McGregor. I will be at a bar hoping to see McGregor get tuned the f*** up. I want him destroyed and dejected, hopefully retiring after the match and disappearing into whatever dark slimy alley this turd came from.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I despise the UFC, even more so, I hate McGregor. I will be at a bar hoping to see McGregor get tuned the **** up. I want him destroyed and dejected, hopefully retiring after the match and disappearing into whatever dark slimy alley this turd came from.

It was him, huh? It was McGregor you used to work with that was a ridiculous Sharks fan, wasn't it?

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Looking at those goaltending number, woof. Only one game though.

Defence needs to be better and give Murray a better chance, shouldn't be as high scoring as the Habs aren't as strong offensively as Washington. 4-2 Pittsburgh

Talisman

Nov 7, 2015
What penguins think that sullivan should put Hags and Horny with Geno!!. I really liked that line last autum or was it in playoffs together

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I want to watch Juuso Riikola play NHL hockey, plz.
If i can't have that, i'll accept a W and hopefully building some confidence for Murr.

What penguins think that sullivan should put Hags and Horny with Geno!!. I really liked that line last autum or was it in playoffs together

It probably happens at some point but no reason to break up L1 atm.
Best line vs WSH for 60 minutes.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Its a great day for hockey.....

I mean it is a day, and hockey is going to be played... so that’s automatically great
Plus its a penguins gameday, so thats extra great... and that punk Tom Wilson is still suspended, so thats extra super awesome great....

Its an extra super awesomely great day for Hockey !!!!!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Could easily see the Pens getting outworked at ES in this game with all the young MTL legs....hopefully Murray bounces back and gets some confidence and the PP is running on all cylinders....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->