GDT: Game #2 | Detroit Red Wings @ Carolina Hurricanes | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
The 4th line is officially better than line 3.

Samuelsson and Miller could actually work together. Put Helm between them and I doubt there are many better puck possession fourth lines in the league. If that's the goal. Although they're paid like 3rd liners..

sepster

Gerard Gallant is my Spirit Animal
Aug 19, 2005
North of the 'D"
Twice on that shift the puck was coming in Cleary's direction and he was, inexplicably, picking himself up off the ice. The ****ing guy can NOT skate anymore. It's pathetic.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Twice on that shift the puck was coming in Cleary's direction and he was, inexplicably, picking himself up off the ice. The ****ing guy can NOT skate anymore. It's pathetic.

You mean when Bert passed to where he would have been if Cleary hadn't fallen for no reason whatsoever?

Look at that good ol' Newfoundland boy work his ass off.

Kyleftlx

twitter*****/kyle_ftl
May 9, 2010
Michigan!
The 4th line has looked good this year... Sammy isn't worth 3 million, but he sure as hell isn't a terrible hockey player. At least, that's what I've seen so far. I actually think he looks good. Cleary, on the otherhand, doesn't look so great. Head scratcher, that contract.

f1seb

Apr 7, 2007
So not used to Alfie being #11. Every single time I see that number out there and touching the puck my blood begins to boil, and then I get a moment of clarity....

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
So not used to Alfie being #11. Every single time I see that number out there and touching the puck my blood begins to boil, and then I get a moment of clarity....

last game i watched the PP and was shocked how well cleary handles the pucks, passes forth and back and skates. and then i remembered that #11 is not cleary. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad