GDT: Game #2 | Detroit Red Wings @ Carolina Hurricanes | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

babcockscowl

Mar 17, 2011
Buffalo NY
Was kind of hoping with a back to back they would work Tatar into one of these games and was thinking this one.
oh well
tumblr_mtn58znRW41rgjwupo3_250.gif

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
I normally don't make these type of prediction threads. But, I say Detroit wins this game 3-2. Goals from Tlusty, Weiss, Zetterberg, J. Staal, and Abdelkader.

towersfall

Jul 26, 2013
Am I the only one that's noticed in the OP you have Staal's points listed at 35 instead of 53?

OwkBlue

Jun 29, 2011
Want to see better offense this game,to say the least. Should have put up seven on Wednesday...

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Should be interesting. Carolina isn't bad. I thought last year they stunk due to Cam Ward going down; I think they'll surprise this year.

Anyways, Wings win 4-2 and the 2nd line starts to click. Mule two goals, Alfie one, and Z. I would like to see a more organized game tonight. The Sabres kinda took it to us in the 3rd... gotta be better tonight!

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
Why are E. Staal and Howard's names red in the OP state lines?

Dynheart

Aug 21, 2011
should be mrazek imo.

I bet Howard plays back to back. Mrazek is an awesome goalie, but didn't play lights out during preseason. I bet Babcock plays Howard back to back for that reason. Especially because it's the Bruins, and a tough opponent (giving the best chance the win early, probably will be his mindset).

If anything Mrazek should start tonight, not tomorrow; if he's going to play. But something tells me he'll be warming the bench charting. I hope I'm wrong...Howard needs to stop being ran into the ground every season. Although he seems to be able to handle it just fine ( a rare quality in a goalie).

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Hopefully the wings get a lot of Power Plays, so Sammy can shoot as many slappers from the point as possible :)

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
So they give Mrazek and Tatar the Boston game.... I um... Yeah position to fail, I guess what do they say if they are both extremely successful against that team, cannot wait for the BS to fall out of Babcock's mouth if that happens.

RedWingsNow*

So they give Mrazek and Tatar the Boston game.... I um... Yeah position to fail, I guess what do they say if they are both extremely successful against that team, cannot wait for the BS to fall out of Babcock's mouth if that happens.

Not the first time Babcock has done something dumb like this.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Not the first time Babcock has done something dumb like this.

Yeah he pretty much trotted them out against Malkin and company to sell why he could demote or press box them in my opinion. Funny part being they actually did a pretty admirable defensive job considering the matchup he threw them under the bus with. But there is something really stinky about how he is trying to give these guys chances and then claiming ties or whatever bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad