GDT: Game #2 | Detroit Red Wings @ Carolina Hurricanes | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
So they give Mrazek and Tatar the Boston game.... I um... Yeah position to fail, I guess what do they say if they are both extremely successful against that team, cannot wait for the BS to fall out of Babcock's mouth if that happens.

Is that official? I'm expecting Howard to play both games.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Is that official? I'm expecting Howard to play both games.

They are off until next Thursday so that wouldn't surprise me. I still think it is pretty early in the season, would rather not trot him out there in a back to back, was kind of hoping Mrazek would go for that reason tonight. Although as strange as this sounds Carolina has more true goal scorers on their roster in my opinion so maybe it isn't the worst thing if Mrazek goes tomorrow. We know Jimmy doesn't like Iginla all that much.

Aug 6, 2012
Yeah he pretty much trotted them out against Malkin and company to sell why he could demote or press box them in my opinion. Funny part being they actually did a pretty admirable defensive job considering the matchup he threw them under the bus with. But there is something really stinky about how he is trying to give these guys chances and then claiming ties or whatever bs.

That was so dumb. He put them against maybe the best line in the NHL so they would fail and he could demote them. The game before Tats had 2 goals and Gus had 3 assists against more comparable lines to them.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
What I don't understand when you totally stack your first unit.. why do you play your useless second unit equally much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad