GDT: Game #2 | Detroit Red Wings @ Carolina Hurricanes | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
This team could really use some speed, energy and scoring talent..... Ya know beyond Dats and Z. Too bad it's playing in Rochester and sitting up in the press box.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
It is. He needs to be square to the puck and it would chip into his chest. Guess he though Q was getting it, then last minute tried to poke it.

Complete miscommunication forced Howard's hand. He thought Q would get it, he didn't and Howard had to make a choice to either poke or let a guy get a mini-breakaway. Made the wrong call.

Nice play by Smith.

OT: Brunner just scored for NJ to tie it up 1-1.

Kyleftlx

twitter*****/kyle_ftl
May 9, 2010
Michigan!
Detroit totally controlled play when I was watching it. I only saw half the period, but they looked good. Keep doing what they're doing, this game will end well for the Wings.

BeersHockey

Jun 15, 2011
Chicago, IL
I finally get it. Mgmt wants Gus to help break Jarnkrok into the NA game and get comfortable playing on the same line. They are going to move out Emmerton and someone else at least. They are going to promote both Jarnkrok and Gus to play with Tatar, moving Andersson to 4th line center, because let's be honest, Helm isn't coming back. Boom.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
I finally get it. Mgmt wants Gus to help break Jarnkrok into the NA game and get comfortable playing on the same line. They are going to move out Emmerton and someone else at least. They are going to promote both Jarnkrok and Gus to play with Tatar, moving Andersson to 4th line center, because let's be honest, Helm isn't coming back. Boom.

That would be nice.

But doubtful.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Sure, it wasn't a bad period. But there's no X-factor without Nyquist and Tatar.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Hopefully...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad