GDT: Game 17: Phoenix Coyotes @ Anaheim Ducks | 11-6-13 | 8PM Arizona Time

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I disagree

Ribeiro is the only one hustling out there looking like he gives a damn..

Why do you guys honor WJF with any sort of response? He only posts when losing, is a troll, how he hasn't been banned yet is beyond me.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Lol so does everyone finally realize why Tip hasn't been playing Rundblad

Sm4ckSm4sh

This is Atomic Love
Mar 12, 2010
As much as this game is disappointing, it's amazing how we went from basically being the laughing stock of the league to fight for best in the league in just 5 years. We haven't even done a rebuild.

Went from having Scottie Upshall, Matthew Lombardi and Petr Prucha on our top lines to the top offense in the league.

I am blessed to watch thi- Oh god what was that? Jesus.

Anyways, I'm glad I'm a Phoenix fan. :yo:

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Check his stats for the season and see if his hustling is paying off.

$5.5 million down the drain so far.

Who exactly does he have to play with? I feel bad for the guy. You can tell he is trying but all his teammates have hands of stone.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
Lol so does everyone finally realize why Tip hasn't been playing Rundblad

The guy is rusty. He's been sitting in the press box the last 10 games. Young players have to play. Did you see Erik Karlsson's first season? The guy was like -40.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Why do you guys honor WJF with any sort of response? He only posts when losing, is a troll, how he hasn't been banned yet is beyond me.

He's one of us, whether you want to think it or not. He's entitled to an opinion, which 95% of the time is how bad we are.

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
Good on Miele for standing up for himself. Palmierri's a goon for starting that.

Get Rundblad back in the pressbox please or just trade him before he has zero trade value.

Sickening game, hope Vrby is alright

Thought Ribearo played fine, guy isn't Crosby and can't win games himself. Doan had a decent game too

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I hope we never see Rundblad again. What a pathetic performance. Had his chance and blew it.

Trade him away and get something while we can. Swarz and Miele have played pretty good and will get more chances to play. Rundblad is looking to get sent down to the AHL, and probably getting claimed.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Blah game for the most part. Looked very much like a team that played the night before, though that's no excuse.

Monday morning quarterbacking, I wonder if we should've started Greiss (though Smith played fine). Knowing Smith isn't there to bail out the team should inevitably result in improved defensive awareness and fewer turnovers.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
The guy is rusty. He's been sitting in the press box the last 10 games. Young players have to play. Did you see Erik Karlsson's first season? The guy was like -40.

So you're bagging on Ribeiro, who is probably one of the hardest workers on our team, but your supporting Rundblad who clearly isn't capable of playing at this level, at least not right now.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
Who exactly does he have to play with? I feel bad for the guy. You can tell he is trying but all his teammates have hands of stone.

Maybe so. But I haven't seen him creating a hell of a lot either and most games he's just floating around. He seems to be on cruise control and his stats support that.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
So you're bagging on Ribeiro, who is probably one of the hardest workers on our team, but your supporting Rundblad who clearly isn't capable of playing at this level, at least not right now.

Rundblad is a young player getting 10 minutes a game. Ribeiro is an established player making $5.5 million and should be carrying our offense. Big difference.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Does anyone else think we should try Miele on Hanzal's wing? Maybe he gels with them?

Ah what the hell am I thinking? We should just keep Korpi on there. :cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad