GDT: Game 17: Phoenix Coyotes @ Anaheim Ducks | 11-6-13 | 8PM Arizona Time

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
After a loss I try not to go on here for a lil while. I figure coyotes were due to lose a game. Wish we could win every game but its not possible. To bad we lost this one but we will win again and sing praises of our favorite players. Until the next loss then then every little thing is a huge deal.

The ducks are good a team and played better. Coyotes could have played better and its unfortunate they didn't.

I saw Miele played with heart. Trying to check some bigger guys and getting into a fight with a bigger opponent. His size hurts him but he plays his heart out. Probably not enough to keep him around but I think his determination and some skill that would make him a full time NHL player. If not now than in the future.

I like Rundblad and I am not sure if he needs more NHL games or what but I don't think he has reached his potential. Probably will get better with more games.

Korpi...I expected more..I mean come on, BizNasty has better stats...and has played less.

PHX FireBirds18

Jul 20, 2006
I'm not sure putting on all that weight was a good idea for Korpi. He looks noticeably slower out there but then again I'm not sure the severity of the injury he sustained. Either way, not a great start at all. Put him on the DeMo diet.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
I'm not sure putting on all that weight was a good idea for Korpi. He looks noticeably slower out there but then again I'm not sure the severity of the injury he sustained. Either way, not a great start at all. Put him on the DeMo diet.
#Korpikoski4Norris

Edit: that doesn't roll off the tongue as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->