Post-Game Talk: Game #16: Canucks spank the 'best' team in Canada. 4-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
the irony of all the leafs fans whining about the refs and how the media personalities are all in the tank for the canucks is delicious

quite a few comments in various around the league gdt's thanking the canucks for finally exposing the leafs for the paper tigers that they are

LolClarkson*

Blake Price just mocked Clarkson harshly lol

good stuff Blake

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
the irony of all the leafs fans whining about the refs and how the media personalities are all in the tank for the canucks is delicious

quite a few comments in various around the league gdt's thanking the canucks for finally exposing the leafs for the paper tigers that they are

It really is amazing how many people are stupid enough to think NHL players will dive face-first into the boards. It's like, "Hello? Did your mother drop you on your head as a baby? That's actually called hitting from behind. Or boarding. Or cross-checking. No, Archibald does not have any kind of history with the refs nor is he known to leap face-first into the top of the bench. Sorry, those actually are quite valid penalties."

We get one (1) CBC announcer that doesn't hate our guts, and the whole world is in our favour.

And it is very gratifying how a certain fanbase who loves to call us whiners is whining more than we do in ten GDTs after losses. I'm so quoting them the next time we complain about a bad call from the refs and they loom in imperiously about how classless and whiny it is to complain about officiating.

Well, off for a little stroll around the site...doop-de-doop-de-do...:D

The Poacher

Dec 30, 2010
Pitt Meadows
The only thing that pissed me off tonight was CBC and Ron ****** bag Maclean showing. Clip of Bure slew footing a guy on his retirement ceremony night. Like what the **** are you doing, why would you show that bring that **** up on his night. Mean while Grapes was taking the high road like a good guy and Maclean trying to justify the clip... Like wtf CBC... Why? Macleans such a geek.

BoHorvatFan

Dec 13, 2009
Vancouver
Clarkson was hilarious, 5.25 million for a guy who has no skill, gets rocked by Bieksa and spends the rest of the game chasing him around.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
I dunno if it feels like 2011, but I'm far more encouraged by the product I'm seeing on the ice now over anything I've seen in the last two seasons.

In 2011, we feasted on the pp. this def isn't like that. It is a very aggressive team that never stops though. i'm so glad av is gone. i can't believe he thought trying to hold one goal leads against an offensive powerhouse like the blackhawks was the greatest plan in the world.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
The only thing that pissed me off tonight was CBC and Ron ****** bag Maclean showing. Clip of Bure slew footing a guy on his retirement ceremony night. Like what the **** are you doing, why would you show that bring that **** up on his night. Mean while Grapes was taking the high road like a good guy and Maclean trying to justify the clip... Like wtf CBC... Why? Macleans such a geek.

No kidding, that really pissed me off. Completely classless display by Maclean.

Karl Hungus

Oct 6, 2007
Great win. I hope Bolland isn't hurt too badly. Skate lacerations are my most hated injury in hockey.

Bures Elbow

Nov 2, 2013
PAVEL BURE!

hkn_leafs_canucks_hockey_20131102_29010845.jpg

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
The Rockets are out! ^

She is beautiful!!! There is one girl in my class that always wears really red lipstick like Bure's wife's lipstick. Such a good dresser and such a confident walk. Man, I can't wait for monday. :handclap:

Outside99*

Its becoming clearer and clearer with every passing game that the West >> East. Just ex., there's a real possibility team Canada's 6 D are all from the West.

So there's that and the Leafs' D is << Canucks'. Not sure which D on their roster is better than our top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad