Post-Game Talk: Game #16: Canucks spank the 'best' team in Canada. 4-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
The most absolutely PERFECT ****ing game.

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
LegolasJimmies.jpg

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
We completely outclassed the Leafs. Great to see them get blown out of the building, and shutout by that goalie they didn't want. :laugh:

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Absolute domination by the Vancouver Canucks tonight. Leafs fans can claim the refs were deciding factors all they want but that couldn't be further from the fact. Vancouver straight up out played T.O. on every level tonight.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
That was a fun game to watch. If our PP was good it could have been 6-0.
Kadri, Bozak, and 2nd with the shutout.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Congrats on the win.

No better way to answer the team that didn't accept him than to pitch a shutout against them for Lu. (Not that he was made to work, but still).

If I were a Canucks fan, I would've put up thread title as "Decade of dominance."

P.S.: Whats up with the PP? Or is that John Tortorella PP effect?

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
What a beatdown. Lucky none of our players were seriously hurt with all of those boardings by leafs. Bunch of clowns. I can't stand lupul or JVR. funny how healy was talking about the integrity of the game when tanev was boarded. Players can get pats on the back when they draw a penalty ... blah, blah, blah. How about calling out JVR when he was embellishing like crazy to draw a penalty from higgins' tiny little slash. Screw you cbc!

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
We really destroyed them. Game did get boring since it became an Nhl team vs a junior team.

Leafs are a joke... hahaha

Finkle is Einhorn

Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
That wasn't close. Might have been an off night for the Leafs, but doesn't do much for their reputation as a paper tiger.

Outshot by a factor of 2? Check.
4-0 win? Check
For the Leafs? Woops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->