GDT: Game #14|Tue., Nov. 5, 2013| Flyers at Hurricanes |7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Mason bombed the WSH. game ???

umm he only allowed 3, Emery allowed 4..

and the entire team from waterboy on up to the Capn stank the place out...

gunna give Mason a full pass on that game (maybe if he stayed in the full game, i might think differently)

put i think he was pulled before the game got to him, and sas a message for the team to gets its head out of its ass, which obviously never happened, in fact i think the team drove its collective head even farther up its ass after Mase got yanked...

He didn't suck, but he get shelled and his performance was below what we were used to in prior games. It's also the first time he's been pulled this season IIRC.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Going off the Play by play it seems 7 of NJ's 11 even strength shots happened when the Mez-Gill pair was on ice.

Like I said, that was against the oldest team in the league and one of the worst forward rosters on paper missing two key forwards. Imagine that but against a healthy Carolina or any decent team (I know Carolina is not decent, but you get the point).

Like I said, playing with fire arbitrarily.

Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013
Like I said, that was against the oldest team in the league and one of the worst forward rosters on paper missing two key forwards. Imagine that but against a healthy Carolina or any decent team (I know Carolina is not decent, but you get the point).

Like I said, playing with fire arbitrarily.

skinner will dance around them

Jun 13, 2010
New Jersey
Anthony SanFilippo ‏@InsideTheFlyers 4h
Top PP unit back together again... Giroux, Simmonds, Hartnell, Voracek and Timonen. #Flyers

Why would you take Lecavalier off the first unit?

Hopefully they get their sh-t together; the PP has been brutal the majority of the season.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
The PP hasn't worked for anything. But Simmonds & Hartnell on the same unit is just a waste of time, they both are garbage right now and neither can handle the puck. It'll just be a wasted a minute when they go out there.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Anthony SanFilippo ‏@InsideTheFlyers 4h
Top PP unit back together again... Giroux, Simmonds, Hartnell, Voracek and Timonen. #Flyers

Why would you take Lecavalier off the first unit?

Hopefully they get their sh-t together; the PP has been brutal the majority of the season.

Simmonds and Hartnell?!? :facepalm:

One maximum per pairing. We ought to keep it simple, just don't rely on Giroux too much. The opposition know exactly where the puck's going and as such, they block the damn thing.

Jun 13, 2010
New Jersey
The PP hasn't worked for anything. But Simmonds & Hartnell on the same unit is just a waste of time, they both are garbage right now and neither can handle the puck. It'll just be a wasted a minute when they go out there.

I feel like they're really hanging on to the notion that "it worked last season, it must work this season". Teams adjust, they need to make some adjustments now.

Of course I say that and they'll light it up up up :))) tonight on the PP.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Simmonds and Hartnell?!? :facepalm:

One maximum per pairing. We ought to keep it simple, just don't rely on Giroux too much. The opposition know exactly where the puck's going and as such, they block the damn thing.

The opposing PKs have cheated towards Giroux several times. We need someone on the other side to start threatening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad