GDT: Game #14|Tue., Nov. 5, 2013| Flyers at Hurricanes |7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
For some reason I decided to schedule a Tuesday night class this semester so I'll probably miss at least the first two periods... you guys are my only link to the game so I'd really appreciate if anyone could give little recaps once in a while. Thanks

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
For some reason I decided to schedule a Tuesday night class this semester so I'll probably miss at least the first two periods... you guys are my only link to the game so I'd really appreciate if anyone could give little recaps once in a while. Thanks

I will be listening to it but I'll try to be informative rather than just reactionary haha

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Giroux looks loose in warm ups. Thats good. Hopefully it translates to the game.

Lot's of laughing of joking around. Only reason I mention this is because he is extremely tight right now, enjoy the game and have fun, he will be back to his super star level.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
This whole daylight savings time thing needs to go away, now I have to wait another hour each game day.

Also, the genius that is the HF Staff has ranked the Flyers last in the NHL in prospect rankings. :handclap:

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
This whole daylight savings time thing needs to go away, now I have to wait another hour each game day.

Also, the genius that is the HF Staff has ranked the Flyers last in the NHL in prospect rankings. :handclap:

Oh well . Its not as bad as when Brendan Ranford was among our top 3 prospects.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Blues are not doing the fly by the bench after goals, hope it catches on as I have always hated that. Reminded me of kids.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Starters: Mason, Timonen-Coburn, Hartnell-Giroux-Lecavalier

Scratches: Rosehill, Gustafsson, L. Schenn

Referees: Tom Kowal and Steve Kozari

MadFerIt95*

If you ignore the last game against CAR, Giroux and the FLyers have generally been Hurricane Killers these past few years

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
That Panaccio article on Schenn is a joke.

'Peter Laviolette may have wanted to scratch Schenn in the past for his inconsistent play and costly turnovers that seemingly resulted in goals within seconds, but for whatever reason, chose not to.'

Yeh... last year I am sure Lavi wanted to scratch a guy who played almost the entire year on the top pairing, was top PKing D man, 2nd in minutes on the team, was one of our least penalty prone defencemen...

and arguably played the best of any of the 13 different D men used over the year.

He played the most minutes last year of any Flyer FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad