GDT: Game 11: #Senswatch: GDT Edition | 7 PM MT | October 26, 2018

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
So no Jost or JTC tomorrow, which gets Gourque back in, and probably Dries called up (?).

So...

92/29/96
10/91/22
83/34/11
56/13/57

Outside of the Top Line, that's kinda gross.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I can’t believe Matt Duchene just tweeted out “once an Av, always an Av”. His PR team is gonna give him so much **** lol.

Sounds like he’s warming the air on a pitch to come back as a UFA lol.

He did make a short comment at one point about "You never know," at some point. If this locker room was ready for it he'd be absolutely welcome lol.

I wish I could find it, or at least hope a few others remember it shortly after the trade.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
I hold no ill will towards Duchene, liked him when he was with the organization, hope he finds success somewhere (when not facing Colorado). I don’t want him back on the Avs.

Reactions: Tommy G

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
10/10 happy. The first 30 minutes had me freaking out that we fluked the first 10 games. Top line CANNOT be contained. Rantanen puts up 4 points and STILL doesn't get 1st star! I love it.
Regardless of how bad they played the first 30 minutes you should never think the previous games/wins were flukes. Varly stole us a few points along the way but our record isnt a fluke.

Avs425

Colorado MacKinnon
Jun 3, 2014
Saskatchewan
I have to admit, i was down on Grubi after they went up 3-1 but, as a "back up" he has done a fine job and more than you can ask for in your back up. .925 sv% so far.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I have to admit, i was down on Grubi after they went up 3-1 but, as a "back up" he has done a fine job and more than you can ask for in your back up. .925 sv% so far.

I don't think he had much of a chance on any of the goals he allowed. IMO, he has been great since that first start.

Reactions: Avs425

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Duchene is definetely coming back guys. Just look at all the signs!

- Said after the trade "Maybe one day I'll be back".
- Called Joe Sakic a "nearly perfect human being" (buttering him up...smart)
- Said he wants to play playoff hockey (welcome to Colorado!)
- Said he's always an Av
- Avs need a 2nd line centre

:sarcasm:

@RoyIsALegend will need to be put on suicide watch though

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Just finished the game. It was pretty much done for the Sens when they decided to get into a track-meet with us. I either didn't notice their 'trap' or we just skated right through it.

I hold no ill will towards Duchene, liked him when he was with the organization, hope he finds success somewhere (when not facing Colorado). I don’t want him back on the Avs.

Speak for yourself, I'd take him back on our 2nd line in a heartbeat. He'd cost too much though and I wouldn't wanna give him a long-term deal in case his speed gives out even more but we don't have a proper 2C in the organization yet unless someone steps up.

Reactions: Tommy G

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad