GDT: Game 11 - Chicago Blackhawks @ Raffi Torres

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Have we played a game this badly since Tippet was hired?

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I don't know who Casper is, but I'll take him. I'll take a bag of turd for Yandle these days.

Stastny. He tries to hide from Sacco these days, so he just goes invisible on the ice.

lockstock

Dec 16, 2007
Kauai
I missed the first 10 minutes. Did they come out looking like such a pile of ****? Wonder if there was some bad news off the ice that we haven't heard yet that.

Speaking of Yondle, look at that turnover. He gave up well before the puck goes in the net. He just stood behind the net and watched the whole play. $10 mill in Doan/Yandle could get us a superstar if it's not clicking 10 games from now. Doan will probably want out anyway and seriously, **** Yandle.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
I missed the first 10 minutes. Did they come out looking like such a pile of ****? Wonder if there was some bad news off the ice that we haven't heard yet that.

Speaking of Yondle, look at that turnover. He gave up well before the puck goes in the net. He just stood behind the net and watched the whole play. $10 mill in Doan/Yandle could get us a superstar if it's not clicking 10 games from now. Doan will probably want out anyway and seriously, **** Yandle.

Yes, $10mill/yr would be highly useful. Presently being wasted.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Don't even know what to say about this upcoming period. At least make a big hit or a cool play or something, guys. Plz

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona

Thats why i would even be ok with a yandle krejci swap

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Don't even know what to say about this upcoming period. At least make a big hit or a cool play or something, guys. Plz

Let's just ask for no penalties and no big turnovers.

Moss is still putting in a big effort. He was making a solid effort in the first period too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad