GDT: Game 11 - Chicago Blackhawks @ Raffi Torres

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
I think Todd Walsh is reading the forum. One quick positive is that we've done better 5 on 4 than the Hawks.. but much worse 5 on 5.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Why are there so many Hawks fans transplanted in the Valley? Such an anomaly compared to other opponents.

The score aside, this game has had wayyy too many penalties; it's killed any flow to the game. Let 'em play.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Not sure what we're trying to accomplish this period. Looks like we're protecting the lead.

Usually I laugh at your posts because you're so predictable, but this genuinely made me chuckle.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
I don't know what I was smoking when I said this was the most skilled Coyotes team I've seen. I can't remember a more embarrassing showing. Jesus. Other than Korpikoski and Boedker getting to the net a couple of times and ending up all alone, everyone sucks hard.

The Doan / Vermette / Sullivan line can go **** itself.

It's too bad, because it;s a good crowd. Everybody was into it during the first few minutes. I was looking forward to a fun game. :(

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Why are there so many Hawks fans transplanted in the Valley? Such an anomaly compared to other opponents.

The score aside, this game has had wayyy too many penalties; it's killed any flow to the game. Let 'em play.

Mixture of high amount of chicago transplants, and bandwagoners born in Scottsdale or Sun City, who have been "hawks fans", since way back in 2009.

zz

Nov 1, 2006

3rd metro area in the US + Stanley Cup champs + superstars. Perfect mix for bandwagon fans.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Whooooo. Go Raffi.

Was just about to say we should take another hooking call and just finish out the game with no whistles, since we seem to be good at killing 5 on 4s.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Given the magnitude of it, I would say Game 7 vs the Wings was worse.

I will never forget that one. I was actually there at the Job that game. I feel like we had a legitimate chance at winning the cup that year, had we gotten past the wings.

That was a few months before I moved out of Arizona. Ah.. the memories.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad