GDT: Game 11 - Chicago Blackhawks @ Raffi Torres

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
Can somebody PM me when we have a legitimate offensive threat on this team so I can start watching again? Our best offensive prospect is Mikkel Boedker and we rely on shane doan to supply primary offense.

This is a joke. Matthew lombardi doesn't solve are woes. For goodness sakes, trade Rundblad if you're not going to play him. Kyle Turris would be leading our offense today if it wasn't for Tippet. Our biggest threat is a washed up Steve Sullivan and a Blue Jacket cast away in Vermette.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Can somebody PM me when we have a legitimate offensive threat on this team so I can start watching again? Our best offensive prospect is Mikkel Boedker and we rely on shane doan to supply primary offense.

This is a joke. Matthew lombardi doesn't solve are woes. For goodness sakes, trade Rundblad if you're not going to play him. Kyle Turris would be leading our offense today if it wasn't for Tippet. Our biggest threat is a washed up Steve Sullivan and a Blue Jacket cast away in Vermette.

I agree with you on this. Although Vermette has been better than we expected.

It aint' easy being a Coyotes fan... :help: :shakehead :cry:

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
The saddest thing is Doan doesn't even hit anymore.

He doesn't kill penalties, he doesn't hit, he doesn't score.

$5 million per year on a team with a bunch of no-names. Is this good management.

Please offload Doan to a contender at the deadline. PLEASE. I can't watch another 3 years of this...

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
The saddest thing is Doan doesn't even hit anymore.

He doesn't kill penalties, he doesn't hit, he doesn't score.

$5 million per year on a team with a bunch of no-names. Is this good management.

Please offload Doan to a contender at the deadline. PLEASE. I can't watch another 3 years of this...

No owner = no budget

No owner also = no free agents wanting to sign here

No free agents wanting to sign here = us relying on waiver pick ups/other team cast offs/free agent bottom of the barrel

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Diving on OEL? :laugh:

you can't call it hooking and diving. It's one or the other.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
4-1 Chicago.

Get one more goal and we are back in this game.

MP

Feb 8, 2008
I **** on the Blackhawks, on the city of Chicago, and on the state of Illinois.

Spearing. Huh. Don't see that one every day. Seems like a ***** penalty to take, doesn't it? And unless the Blackhawk he speared is too injured to come back, totally pointless. I'm not condoning the use of the stick as a weapon, mind you--I'm just saying that if you're going to flip out, embarrass yourself, and **** on your teammates, get your ****ing money's worth and end the guy's night. Bush league? Grounds for a suspension? No place for it in the NHL? Correct on all counts. But if you're going bush, why hold back?

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
I **** on the Blackhawks, on the city of Chicago, and on the state of Illinois.

Spearing. Huh. Don't see that one every day. Seems like a ***** penalty to take, doesn't it? And unless the Blackhawk he speared is too injured to come back, totally pointless. I'm not condoning the use of the stick as a weapon, mind you--I'm just saying that if you're going to flip out, embarrass yourself, and **** on your teammates, get your ****ing money's worth and end the guy's night. Bush league? Grounds for a suspension? No place for it in the NHL? Correct on all counts. But if you're going bush, why hold back?

I'm assuming you are talking about Yandle?

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
LMAO

Inb4 Michalek out 4 weeks with concussion.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I think we need to let Torres go. He looks like a chicken with its head cut off. He isn't hitting anyone and when he has the puck or is going for the puck he looks like the only thing on his mind is if someone is going to run him.

In short; Torres is useless.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
I think we need to let Torres go. He looks like a chicken with its head cut off. He isn't hitting anyone and when he has the puck or is going for the puck he looks like the only thing on his mind is if someone is going to run him.

In short; Torres is useless.

We have a lot of these kind of players...

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Yandle went for spearing according to Yahoo's box score. Why? Was there another spearing penalty? I'm not watching just now.

Shows 2 unsportsmanlike conducts 2,10 on NHL.com

They didn't show what got him the 10. Just assumed it was yapping at the ref.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad