GDT: Game 11 - Chicago Blackhawks @ Raffi Torres

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Hope Chicago puts 5 on us before the period ends. This team will roll over and die, and I can go back to checking boxscores every night.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
4-0 Chicago. Kane is on fire. And we are sucking extra bad.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Hope Chicago puts 5 on us before the period ends. This team will roll over and die, and I can go back to checking boxscores every night.

They might as well. Won't make a difference.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I don't blame this on Smith, but put LaBarbera in next period. Might as well rest Smith for the next game, get him out of this mess.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Yandle picks up a stupid penalty, then a stupid 10 minute misconduct. Hope his ass sits or is traded. No excuse for that. Same with DMo and Z. Stupid penalties. Not even good ones, or understandable ones. Just lazy, stupid penalties.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
I dont think we can suck any worse than we are right now. :laugh:

This game is laughable.

BigGumby

Apr 20, 2012
Moon Valley
Yandle picks up a stupid penalty, then a stupid 10 minute misconduct. Hope his ass sits or is traded. No excuse for that. Same with DMo and Z. Stupid penalties. Not even good ones, or understandable ones. Just lazy, stupid penalties.

I've been saying since earlier in the season that Yandle should lose the A and I think this is just reaffirming my position.

diceone

Aug 14, 2006
tempe

Yeah, trade them for a penalty in one game!!!!

That's rational thinking...

Vip

Jul 25, 2010

What was the 10 min? Unsportsmanlike?

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
why did we sign Doan? Other than "repaying" him for all his years of loyalty??

Are we going to have to watch him do nothing while making $5mill/year for the next 4 years?

Biggest bonehead move by GMDM was resigning a washed-up Doan

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Both of the second penalties were complete crap calls. I'm going home the Chicago fans are annoying as hell and they're bringing their hell spawn kids too.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
why did we sign Doan? Other than "repaying" him for all his years of loyalty??

Are we going to have to watch him do nothing while making $5mill/year for the next 4 years?

Biggest bonehead move by GMDM was resigning a washed-up Doan

Hey now.. Are we really gonna start calling for Doans head after what we went through in the off season? I'm still glad we re-signed him.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Both of the second penalties were complete crap calls. I'm going home the Chicago fans are annoying as hell and they're bringing their hell spawn kids too.

Nooooo dont give in pacer!

Go take a walk around the Job or something.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Yeah, trade them for a penalty in one game!!!!

That's rational thinking...

He wears an A, has aspirations to be the captain, and is making 5 million dollars plus a season. I have a right to hold him to a higher standard. That's a ******** penalty to take, followed up by an incredibly selfish 10 minute misconduct. If there's a home jersey without an A on it, I'd hand it to him in the intermission. Go buy one from the team shop if you have to. That is outright embarrassing and a signal that the team isn't disciplined. Aucoin would rip Keith a new one for doing something like that.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I've been nothing but dissapointed with Yandle.

He's supposed to be a leader, and he gets a misconduct. His A should be yanked.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00