GDT: G6: Sharks at Wild - 7pm CT (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
The guy in charge put these centers together. He's not beyond questioning.

The guy in charge also likely thought Rossi was going to be here as well. I'm sure that factored in and no he's not beyond questioning...but when you don't know the whole story...it's all speculation and as usual...gets old real quick.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
In 1.5 years, the guy in charge has contributed Johansson, Bonino, Bjugstad and Talbot to this team. He doesn't really inspire confidence or garner any leeway.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
The guy in charge also likely thought Rossi was going to be here as well. I'm sure that factored in and no he's not beyond questioning...but when you don't know the whole story...it's all speculation and as usual...gets old real quick.

What do you think this website is for?

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

If speculation bothers you so much, you're in the wrong place.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

Putting all you eggs in one 19yo out of the CHL basket makes it sound even worse.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
We're going to spend half this game shorthanded at this rate

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
There's nothing wrong with moving on from Staal. doing nothing to replace him is a problem however

I don't think he did nothing to replace him. Again..if the deal isn't there...you can't make the deal. Sometimes you have to roll with what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad