GDT: G6: Sharks at Wild - 7pm CT (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
You pressure the guy and don’t let him fire it into the open net. If he goes around you or makes a pass WTF difference does it make?
By staying in the passing lane while angling towards the puck carrier he forces the guy to hit the net from the neutral zone. If he goes with your plan, all the guy has to do is throw the puck anywhere in the offensive zone for the other wing to shoot into the empty net. What target do you suppose would be harder to hit?

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
Oh well. I was entertained. Greenway stock rising. Loved the stiff arm while carrying the puck. Loved the jawing at the entire bench. Looks like last year's exit interview made an impression.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
This is going to be an extremely aggravating season. The defense and goaltending will keep games close and guys like Kap, Fiala, Ek, and Greenway will flash just enough skill to make you want to keep watching terrible hockey. Would be nice if the Captain could show up soon.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
This is going to be an extremely aggravating season. The defense and goaltending will keep games close and guys like Kap, Fiala, Ek, and Greenway will flash just enough skill to make you want to keep watching terrible hockey. Would be nice if the Captain could show up soon.
I think everyone’s prepared for that. The hope is that you see a lot of good things that we can potentially build on with some shrewd moves this off-season. In particular, Kaprizov and Fiala proving to be elite wingers, Greenway and Ek taking another step, Dumba bouncing back, and Talbot/Kahk stabilizing the goaltending. No doubt though, I’ve never been so stressed by a 4-2 start.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I think everyone’s prepared for that. The hope is that you see a lot of good things that we can potentially build on with some shrewd moves this off-season. In particular, Kaprizov and Fiala proving to be elite wingers, Greenway and Ek taking another step, Dumba bouncing back, and Talbot/Kahk stabilizing the goaltending. No doubt though, I’ve never been so stressed by a 4-2 start.
Dumba has been their best dman through 6 games

wildbill97

Jan 17, 2021
St. Louis (From MN)
Still have to watch the full game. I was watching the NFL instead. I did catch most of the 3rd period and it looked like the boys were fighting. the Last 5 minutes was pretty pathetic. One thing I know for sure is that Spurgeon needs to show up.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Coming back anytime soon ?

He needs some practice time with the team before he can play, to follow the rules. Problem is they've only practiced twice since season started because of the tight schedule. He could end up waiting for weeks. It's a ridiculous situation, because they need him in the lineup.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Not that I would expect much more from Pateryn on that play.

I have more of a problem with the personnel decision than anything. I know Cole is a good defensive defenseman, but with 2 minutes left in a tied game, we should be leaning heavily on our Top 4.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I don't think that Cole is that great of a defender. He has better offensive chops than Pateryn, but that's about it.

The whole trade mystifies me, considering how it ate up just about all our remaining cap space...

Burns beat the two forwards in the vicinity to the puck, then made a great move on Cole. It wasn't just on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad