AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Really putting that league-best PK to work tonight

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I’ll say it again- man this teams centers are bad. Pretty much rolling 4 bottom 6 centers. Guerin either doesn’t care about winning this year or is a f***ing idiot

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I’ll say it again- man this teams centers are bad. Pretty much rolling 4 bottom 6 centers. Guerin either doesn’t care about winning this year or is a f***ing idiot

He seems to care more about building his culture than either winning or losing

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Kaprizov is so good. Just sickening we can’t watch him with a good center yet.
giphy.gif

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Kinda would rather watch the pens/Rangers game than this one. Why’d they have to sync up

Wabit

May 23, 2016
He seems to care more about building his culture than either winning or losing

He seems like the one owner in every fantasy league that just takes all the players for "his" team that he can and fills in the rest of the team with players he's had in previous years.

Reactions: 2Pair

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
I get the impression that this team was built to miss the playoffs this season, flip a bunch of expiring contracts for picks at the trade deadline and then try to compete next year. The fact that we are in a division as bad as the west may be screwing up that plan.

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
I get the impression that this team was built to miss the playoffs this season, flip a bunch of expiring contracts for picks at the trade deadline and then try to compete next year. The fact that we are in a division as bad as the west may be screwing up that plan.

Frankly, I don't get the impression that Guerin is smart enough to have that kind of foresight.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

On the podcast with Russo the other day, he did say he had a long term plan. I hope he realizes this team can't make a significant playoff run, and doesn't let being in a playoff position at the deadline impede that plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad