GDT: G6: Sharks at Wild - 7pm CT (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Day

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Who: San Jose Sharks (2-3-0) at Minnesota Wild (4-1-0)
Puck drop: 7:08 p.m. CT
Watch: FOX Sports North, FOX Sports App
Listen: KFAN FM 100.3, Wild Radio Network, Wild NHL App

Wild Warmup: Minnesota vs. San Jose
The Wild will try and keep its hot start to the 2020-21 season going on Sunday night when it hosts the second of consecutive games against the San Jose Sharks at Xcel Energy Center.

Minnesota's power play, which despite its hot start continues to struggle, was a focal point at practice in hopes that it can get ignited in the near future.

Talbot's and Sturm's status is unclear for Sunday. Neither practiced on Saturday, nor did defenseman Jonas Brodin, but the defenseman is expected to be available.

:wild
Parise-Bjugstad-Kaprizov
MarJo-Bonino-Fiala
Greenway-JEE-Foligno
Hunt-Rask-Hartman

Brodin-Spurgeon
Suter-Dumba
Cole-Soucy

Kahkonen

:sharks

Meier-Couture-Labanc
Leonard-Hertl-Kane
Donato-Gregor-Nieto
Sorensen-Marleau-Noesen

Vlasic-Karlson
Ferraro-Burns
Middleton-Khyzov

Jones/Dubnyk

14tl6f.jpg

Lets Go Wild!

Last edited:

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Hopefully the real quality stuff is putting Eriksson Ek at 1C.

As my friend would say, "I love watching the Minnesota Outdoors versus the San Jose Fish!"

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I see you still haven’t properly addressed your lines wabit.

I just can't make myself put Hunt in the lineup as a FWD...

I put a call into the team to try and get the lines you wanted. They tried to sell me a set of season tickets, and didn't seem to care to hear about any lines changes.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
I just can't make myself put Hunt in the lineup as a FWD...

I put a call into the team to try and get the lines you wanted. They tried to sell me a set of season tickets, and didn't seem to care to hear about any lines changes.
Typical of them. Sell but never listen, maybe we should take action and not goto games to boycott these lines!

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
That's it, I am joining the boycott and not going to the game tonight. Will watch at home. Take that, Wild management! Power to the people!

Oh, and the PP better not stink.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
So Hammond as the backup and Hunt still in as a winger?

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
What are we gonna do when Talbot and Kahkonen are both sporting .925 save ercentages heading into expansion?

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
What are we gonna do when Talbot and Kahkonen are both sporting .925 save ercentages heading into expansion?

If we expose the one that's a decade younger I'm gonna be a little upset

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
That's weird as it's surely just a paper transaction. What's the point?

Maybe it's in case Hammond or Kähkönen get injured as well? Russo said there are no emergency goalies.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
So Hammond as the backup and Hunt still in as a winger?
And this is why it wasn't irrelevant to keep Hunt and Mayhew on the actual roster instead of just putting them on the taxi squad. He's so bad at his job that he has to play an AHL defenseman at wing in the 6th game of the season.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
And this is why it wasn't irrelevant to keep Hunt and Mayhew on the actual roster instead of just putting them on the taxi squad. He's so bad at his job that he has to play an AHL defenseman at wing in the 6th game of the season.

I think it's worse that he had to play an AHL defenseman on the wing in game 5 and it wasn't fixed by game 6.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Right now we have to hope that we can escape expansion without giving up Greenway or JEE. Hopefully we move Dumba for futures and are able to get away with just losing Soucy or Talbot. If Greenway keeps up his play we can’t lose him for nothing.

Reactions: SMTHook

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver

I think it's worse that he had to play an AHL defenseman on the wing in game 5 and it wasn't fixed by game 6.
We're talking about Evason here, right? I know BG isn't popular around these parts but Evason is responsible for the actual lineups and who to keep and all that stuff. I don't think Bill Guerin has much influence outside of determining who is and isn't on the team from a contractual perspective.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
We're talking about Evason here, right? I know BG isn't popular around these parts but Evason is responsible for the actual lineups and who to keep and all that stuff. I don't think Bill Guerin has much influence outside of determining who is and isn't on the team from a contractual perspective.

I was talking about Evason, yes

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
Completely disagree
It's Guerins' team period.
He determines who dresses

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
We're talking about Guerin. Evason doesn't have a choice about who to dress because Guerin has 11 healthy forwards on the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad