Injury Report: Frederik Andersen Day to Day

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
11-16-3 .888 save % with the marlies. I'd think he isn't ready yet.

Was that a Keefe comment? "I don't know whats going to happen from here"
That is strange.

That was a stupid thing for him to say especially if Andersen is day to day which is what they said

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
Hutch has looked perfectly fine so far. He hasnt cost the Leafs any games. A soft goal here and there shouldnt be an issue. Andersen did that all the time.

As long as the Leafs dont go 0-7 on the PP every night and take games off as an entire team like they did last night against Calgary. We should be alright.

Would be nice to see what we have in Woll as well. Hope he gets some starts.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Hutch has looked perfectly fine so far. He hasnt cost the Leafs any games. A soft goal here and there shouldnt be an issue. Andersen did that all the time.

As long as the Leafs dont go 0-7 on the PP every night and take games off as an entire team like they did last night against Calgary. We should be alright.

His last game is listed as March 11th which means he hasn't played in almost a year that is an awful idea

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
11-16-3 .888 save % with the marlies. I'd think he isn't ready yet.

Was that a Keefe comment? "I don't know whats going to happen from here"
That is strange.

That’s an odd thing to say.

Last edited:

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018

Hutch first game he got every break in book with 5 cross bar and post shots that beat him clean ... although we were better team sometimes those games can get lost by tending ... he looked shaky to me ... but outside of 1st goal last night he looked better in his 2nd game which makes sense as guys have to develop some consistency and timing in da net

Reactions: Confucius

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
I'm all for giving Woll a shot, but I don't think he moves the needle regardless. Leafs need a good young prospect goalie badly like a Dostal.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Day-to-day and Keefe's words don't seem to align. Can't fault Hutchinson for the loss last night. That's still a well I'd rather not go to all that often.

Reactions: Lumberg

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
Everyone saying Woll needs a shot, I'm sure they see him in practice every day and have formed an opinion on where he is at. If he starts a game it will be because they think he deserves a shot, but judging by Keefe's comments I don't think they think he's ready.

Reactions: banks

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
I'm all for giving Woll a shot, but I don't think he moves the needle regardless. Leafs need a good young prospect goalie badly like a Dostal.

Agreed. The Leafs need to keep drafting a goalie every year until they hit a homerun.

Reactions: banks

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
Apparently Campbell is expected back within the week. I expect one sub-par game from him due to rust, then figure he will be fine and I'd be happy to see the team ride him for a while as he is more than up to the job.

They just have to get through until he comes back.

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Sounds like a groin issue which is difficult to gauge.

On the bright side, Campbell is almost ready and we have built a nice cushion in the standings.

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
Campbell .923
Hutchinson .914
Andersen .905

the one loss we have in the four games our backups played was when our offense got shut out for the first time all season.

Agreed. If Toronto scores on 3 of 7 PP last night as usual we win the game. Our entire team in front of Hutch played horrible. We had 1:30 of a 2 man advantage and got no pressure or chances at all. It was an off night for the offence not to mention some bad luck with multiple posts and crossbars.

Reactions: zeke

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad