Injury Report: Frederik Andersen Day to Day

NikoEhlers

May 2, 2013
Aalborg, Denmark
If it's a groin, then he might miss a few games for sure. I just hope that's not it. Groins are tricky.
This is exactly what it is, when he went across against Montreal, to make the save on Evans, he was slow to get up and looked in pain. Which is why its hard to make any guesstimate. Hopefully Jack is back soon so Fred wont aggrevate anything

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Apparently Campbell is expected back within the week. I expect one sub-par game from him due to rust, then figure he will be fine and I'd be happy to see the team ride him for a while as he is more than up to the job.

They just have to get through until he comes back.
Good to hear campbell is almost ready to go this saturday sire :clap: This treally made my dezay for surely :) Really made me smile and be in love with life even more. I'm eating a green salad as we speak sire. So the healthy way is also on there truly.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I feel like we are one injury from seeing The Zombie
Marty Marincin

Marincin has got to be some kind of inside joke or Easter Egg at this point. There's no way the organization couldn't have found another 6'5" LHD with good practice skills who can't play real games by now.

Reactions: The Iceman

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
I’m thinking Freddie is back for sat. Has a week off.

campbell will be ready right after.

If Freddie doesn’t get the job done. We look to platoon Campbell.

Rittich. Dreiger. Ulmark are ufa.

Reactions: LeafsRus

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I’m thinking Freddie is back for sat. Has a week off.

campbell will be ready right after.

If Freddie doesn’t get the job done. We look to platoon Campbell.

Rittich. Dreiger. Ulmark are ufa.

Yeah none of those options are getting it done

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
It's been 3 games for Hutchinson he's been good but 3 games does not erase the disgraceful season he had last year
Dont care about last year its gone. Like everything else it's what have you done for me lately. Sometimetimes its what have you done tonight. LOL

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Dont care about last year its gone. Like everything else it's what have you done for me lately. Sometimetimes its what have you done tonight. LOL

I'm just saying give it a few more games before You go taking a victory lap going from arguably the worst backup the Leafs have had since 2000 to this is a little extreme and I expect it to come back to earth eventually

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
I'm just saying give it a few more games before You go taking a victory lap going from arguably the worst backup the Leafs have had since 2000 to this is a little extreme and I expect it to come back to earth eventually
How many more starts do you think he is getting? Oh I guess if he has one bad start, remember no criticism.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->