News Article: Freddy is playing through a Groin injury.. Updated reveals Knee injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
He has burned his opportunity at free agency. Who in the heck is going to want this guy now.....He is done. Stick a fork in him.

I never liked the guy. Ever, so I really have to say, I am perversely enjoying this.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
I have said it many times that Andersen's peak was 2015 when he was one game away to the Finals.

That was six full years ago folks. He is done.

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
He has burned his opportunity at free agency. Who in the heck is going to want this guy now.....He is done. Stick a fork in him.

I never liked the guy. Ever, so I really have to say, I am perversely enjoying this.

You are perversely enjoying someone struggling because you didn't like them in net. Good for you, we're all very proud. Maybe you'll enjoy perversely blowing Campbell too and worshipping him as your God since he is the prince boy and all.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Just add potatoes, he’s done. Campbell is our starter regardless. Keefe can’t take the net from him and just as questions are asked about Campbell handling the starters role, same can be asked with regards to Andersen’s ability to remain mentally sharp in the backup role.

Campbell is our new starting goalie. That was crap goaltending. It was nothing less than gross.

Reactions: usernamezrhardtodo

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Just add potatoes, he’s done. Campbell is our starter regardless. Keefe can’t take the net from him and just as questions are asked about Campbell handling the starters role, same can be asked with regards to Andersen’s ability to remain sharp in the backup role.

Campbell is our new starting goalie. That was crap goaltending. It was nothing less than gross.
Campbell was the starter irregardless of today, it’s a question of who’s the backup. Unfortunately that’s an open question, but Rittich should give no one comfort.

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
Thank God he's not having a good start in the AHL. Don't want him to touch the ice in the playoffs. If we can't win a round or two with Campbell so be it.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Campbell was the starter irregardless of today, it’s a question of who’s the backup. Unfortunately that’s an open question, but Rittich should give no one comfort.

Campbell was regardless i agree. He took the #1 job from Andersen long before this conditioning stint. That’s not even Nhl quality he displayed today. What was he doing so out of position. I think he needs to check his . He didn’t even know where his posts were. Everything that is most basic about his position was wrong. How does that happen. It’s gross. I would go with Rittich and know i have a battler waiting.

He looked like he was on another planet. Freddy is out to lunch.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Today was definitely not on the defense. Of course they were not perfect but this is by far one of their better games and he still put up a sub .900.

If Woll had that kind of defensive effort consistently, he would easily be above a .900 right now. He would also win this game in regulation.

Reactions: stickty111

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
If you were shooting a tennis ball at a net. Freddy is like a chunk of plywood with some holes cut out, while Campbell is more like a dog who'll catch them.
Freddy works if you make it hard for opponents to get that clean shot against him. Campbell is much better when there's a rebound, breakaway, shoot-out,
etc. You don't seem to thank Andersen for bailing you out, because it rarely happens.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
I haven't had a problem with Andersen during his time with us but after the last 2 seasons you do start to wonder if he's washed

He seems to be struggling to track the puck, especially on point shots

The amount out of low velocity long distance shots going in is extraordinary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad