NHL 19 Franchise Mode Thread

Cypress

Mar 4, 2018
Thank you for your response, super helpful. One more question then, in regards to the FA's on my Farm team that I havent yet ridded of.

The only reason I want them gone is because A good 6-7 of my drafted prospects are scratched every game.

So I guess what Im asking is.... Do I leave them all benched in favour of the higher ranked 30+ year olds? Because everytime I dress them, the computer reconfigures the lines next game and it seems ridiculous to have to change the lines every fukn game.

I cant find an option for me to manually change the lines before the computer does after injuries....... Does such a thing exist? I feel like I have no control over my lines and have to re do them allllll the fukkkkkkken tiimmmeeee
In settings you can turn "assistant coach edit lines" to off, which will stop the game from re-configuring your lines.

Look at your prospects player role. If it is "other forward" it is fine to leave them scratched - it won't affect their development. If it is anything else they need ice time. If they don't it is better to let the nothing players absorb the minutes. If the AHL only players are bothering you too much sign them to the shortest contract you can, if the contract expires they will walk as free agents, or you can trade them but be careful to wait at least, i think, 7 games as trading them too quickly will affect players willingness to sign with you in the future. Make sure you have enough players to fill the roster though, otherwise the game will bring in more players to fill your AHL team.

Last edited:

SaKuu11

Jul 6, 2017
How i "hide" player from game? Example i want get rid Henrik Zetterberg who is still on ea rosters. I put him on Del league. So him should play on Germany. BUT NO!!! When i start new Franchice mode there he will be on free agents!! And someone make deal with him and i hate that retired players are somewhere where they should not.

It was so easy back then when we could use NHL view to edit rosters and there was thing called Hidden players. I miss that editor so much.

So why those players are shown on free agents still that i have edited to play somewhere Europe.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
How i "hide" player from game? Example i want get rid Henrik Zetterberg who is still on ea rosters. I put him on Del league. So him should play on Germany. BUT NO!!! When i start new Franchice mode there he will be on free agents!! And someone make deal with him and i hate that retired players are somewhere where they should not.

It was so easy back then when we could use NHL view to edit rosters and there was thing called Hidden players. I miss that editor so much.

So why those players are shown on free agents still that i have edited to play somewhere Europe.

just lower his rating to like 60 overall or something, he will play in the AHL for like a year (or be a scratch) and then retire

Reactions: Cygnusx1018

vancity787

Jul 3, 2010
Langley

Okay, you've been tremendously helpful.

Im going to hit you with one last question.....

Quinn Hughes is not in this game.... I want to create him, but in order to do so, must create a team.....

Im assuming their is no way of creating him and plopping him inside my franchise roster?

Jason Newton

Nov 26, 2018
For my team it was good. The guy is a med elite 84 at 20 years old though the 3 prospects could be pretty good but the Sabres already have the Rasmus pair so I dont have to worry.
Not sure how to make my own comment here so I need to under reply to someone. Playing nhl19 on PlayStation 4 I just treated a minor league player to Winnipeg for Nicolas petan who is also in the minors; they put him with the NHL team and I can't put him back to the minors why

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Anyone wanna help me come up with a good team name? I’m still in the process of editing everyone so I’m just messing around with creating expansion teams.
Some teams I already have

Cowtown Cows
Moose Jaw Moose
White Bear Lake White Bears (surprisingly found a perfect logo in the ECHL to fit that name)
Red Deer Red Deer

Getting baked every night and playing a not serious/unrealistic GM mode is incredibly fun. Anyone have any other similar name suggestions? (obviously with a city name that’s in the game)

Edit- I forgot the last team was named “Red Deer Blue Deer” and not “Red Deer Red Deer.”

This is good stuff...

Last edited:

Boeser Fan

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to stop created players from becoming UFA's straight after there entry level contracts expire?

Boeser Fan

Jun 23, 2018
Okay, you've been tremendously helpful.

Im going to hit you with one last question.....

Quinn Hughes is not in this game.... I want to create him, but in order to do so, must create a team.....

Im assuming their is no way of creating him and plopping him inside my franchise roster?
You can create him then go to edit created players and place him on a OHL team with his draft rights to Vancouver. My only issue is he becomes a UFA after the entry level contract expires.

Reactions: vancity787

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
You can create him then go to edit created players and place him on a OHL team with his draft rights to Vancouver. My only issue is he becomes a UFA after the entry level contract expires.

I thought they fixed that in the 1.3 patch last month?

Fixed an issues where junior created players imported into Franchise Mode always had UFA expiring contract status. They will now correctly follow NHL CBA rules.

I didn’t actually check in the game myself so I am just taking EA’s word for it.

Boeser Fan

Jun 23, 2018
I thought they fixed that in the 1.3 patch last month?

I didn’t actually check in the game myself so I am just taking EA’s word for it.
Perfect thank you! I think my issue was I was merging rosters so my players still had the glitch, I will recreate them during the next update!

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I created Cale Makar who is 19 years old.

Put him in the OHL and had draft rights to the Avs. He keeps showing up on my AHL roster whenever I start a franchise. I want him to spend the first year in the minors.

How can I make sure he starts the franchise on the junior team instead of my AHL team?

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Anyone wanna help me come up with a good team name? I’m still in the process of editing everyone so I’m just messing around with creating expansion teams.
Some teams I already have

Cowtown Cows
Moose Jaw Moose
White Bear Lake White Bears (surprisingly found a perfect logo in the ECHL to fit that name)
Red Deer Red Deer

Getting baked every night and playing a not serious/unrealistic GM mode is incredibly fun. Anyone have any other similar name suggestions? (obviously with a city name that’s in the game)

Edit- I forgot the last team was named “Red Deer Blue Deer” and not “Red Deer Red Deer.”
Buffalo Burgers

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I created Cale Makar who is 19 years old.

Put him in the OHL and had draft rights to the Avs. He keeps showing up on my AHL roster whenever I start a franchise. I want him to spend the first year in the minors.

How can I make sure he starts the franchise on the junior team instead of my AHL team?

Tried multiple different ways and it just won't work so far.

- Tried putting Makar on the OHL team to start... ends up on the AHL team to start the franchise.
- Put myself at 50 contracts and he still gets to the AHL team.
- Start with the Avs, send down... and he goes to the AHL because he's 19.

I want him to play the first season with the Steelheads! How the hell can I accomplish that? :(

kinger8998

Apr 5, 2015
Nova Scotia
ROSTER CHANGES
tuukka rask - 88
rasmus dahlin - (med franchise)
jason pominville - 84
matthew tkachuk - 86
mark giordano - 88
sebatian aho - (med elite)
teuvo teravainen - (low elite)
jaccob slavin - (med elite)
erik johnson - 85
cam atkinson - 86
dylan larkin - (med elite)
alex chiasson - 80
dustin brown - 83
cal petersen - 75
mikael granlund - 88
jeff petry - 85
paul byron - 81
karl alzner - 77
carey price - 90
filip forsberg - 87
mattias ekholm - 85
ryan ellis - 86
taylor hall - 92
travis zajac - 82
kyle palmieri - 85
henrik lundqvist - 90 (elite)
brady skjei - 82 (low elite)
adam mcquaid - 77
fredrik claesson - 79 (low top 4d)
filip chytil - 79 (med elite){playmaker}
lias andersson - {2way forward}
pavel buchnevich - (med elite)[lw-rw]
jesper fast - {2 way}; shot blocking 83
kevin hayes - 84
chris kreider - 85
maxime lajoie - (med top 4d)
phil kessel - 91
evgeni malkin - 93
matt murray - 84 (med starter)
erik karlsson - 92
brent burns - 92
timo meier - 84 (med elite)
brayden point - 88 (med elite)
auston matthews - (med franchise)
kasperi kapanen - 82 (med top 6f)
jonathan marchessault - 88
nate schmidt - 85
william karlsson - 87
marc andre fleury - 89
blake wheeler - 91
----------------------------------------------------
PROSPECTS & OTHER
------------------------------------------------------------------------
nils lundkvist - (med top 4d)
libor hajek - (med top 4d)
joey keane - 66 (med top 4d) {2 way D)
sean day - (low top 4d)
nicolas hague - 71
noah dobson - (med elite)
evan bouchard - (med elite)
tim gettinger - 70
ville meskanen - 70
dylan cozens - [rw-c] (med elite)
kirby dach - (med elite)
peyton krebs [lw-c]
colton ellis - (med starter)
raphael lavoie - 67 (med elite)[c-rw]
samuel fagemo - (med top 6f)
thomas harley - (low top 4d)
alexis lafreniere - (med franchise)

JUST POSTING MY UPDATED ROSTER BEFORE I START MY RANGERS GM.... FEEL FREE TO DISPUTE ANY RANKINGS, TELL ME ANY PLAYERS I MISSED!!!

*** - obviously know more about the rangers prospects so was able to adjust a few more of their players.... if anyone has CONCRETE evidence as to some other teams prospects that should be upgraded please let me know

Reactions: Shields31

Devo1419

Nov 29, 2018
Well, I don’t necessarily follow all these myself all the time (probably will do a strict, realistic one, one day), but here’s some you could use...

• Unless they’re depth players/middling or worse prospects, don’t trade for them unless their team wants to trade them.
  • If you’re rebuilding and want to trade away players for picks, limit it to two or three. Moreso ones with a year left in their contract. And only to teams that want them.
  • Don’t offer free agents unreasonable contracts. Don’t overpay significantly or go more than a year away from their desired length of contract.
  • Same with re-signing players. Understand when a player seems to want a bridge contract or a long term one.
  • Don’t offer sheet players for cheap just because the cpu mismanaged their cap and cant sign them.
  • Limit trades in the draft to a few trades. Don’t trade unless they’re willing to give up the pick.
  • Don’t try to trade for a pick to get every good steal you find in the draft. Reach for players in later rounds, as most teams have wildly different player rankings at that point
  • Don’t trade players that you just signed. Probably not for a year, at least
  • When you do make a trade, don’t just throw in random players or picks to up the value. Especially highly valued prospects that may or may not work out. Make sure most of the value given is from assets they want
  • If you want to really match reality. Do an overview of their roster and check of the player actually make sense, or if it just happens to match a too vague trade block desire
  • Don’t trade aging veterans to rebuilding teams. Don’t trade picks and young players not ready for the NHL to teams that are going for the cup now (in exchange for players)
In general. If what you’re doing feels like you’re manipulating the AI, then don’t do it.

A few of these I actually disagree with, in particular the free agent signing/over paying. (yes, I know you said that you don't necessarily follow them).
I just started a new created team franchise in the 32 team expansion mode, and one of the guys I want is Laine. However, because of cap issues, lack of top players from the expansion draft and limited draft picks that I want to forfeit etc. I don't have a lot to offer, but I do have a ton of cap room. So I'll sign as many high end free agents as I can, and typically over pay to ensure that I get them. From there, I can flip them immediately, or if I want to listen to the CPU warning, I'll trade off someone else who used to be essential to my club, but now is not as a result of signing my new guy. In keeping with the Laine example, I'm in season two and Taylor Hall was available. To ensure I got him, I paid 10.5M. The issue now is I"ve got a large contract that Winnipeg couldn't take on. What I can do is build assets. In this case my #1 LW Huberdeau was redundant, so I traded him for high value draft picks, and Hall was traded mid-season (so that I don't lose GM rep) to a team that could take on his salary. This gave me all the assets I now needed to garner Laine who wasn't cheap. So by signing a FA to a lucrative deal, yeah it jams up your cap a bit. But making the right moves with it, you've essentially gotten a valuable asset for free. I've always regarded this as a hack, as in real life, players would have No trade clauses, or just loyalty factors etc. But as it's a game, and none of that applies, I like to exploit it by signing and trading as much as possible. Even if I keep the guy, I've now gained value in assets, without giving up a thing.

East Coast Icestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
Pretty frustrating that if I pay the game, it's penalties non stop but if I sim there's only two guys with 100+ pims and they usually have at least 15-20 fights.

I noticed there's a ton of two way forwards and I found just changing roster player roles to even grinders has increased scoring some, but where the hell are the powerplays...

Reactions: Cygnusx1018

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Tried multiple different ways and it just won't work so far.

- Tried putting Makar on the OHL team to start... ends up on the AHL team to start the franchise.
- Put myself at 50 contracts and he still gets to the AHL team.
- Start with the Avs, send down... and he goes to the AHL because he's 19.

I want him to play the first season with the Steelheads! How the hell can I accomplish that? :(

he's old enough to play in the AHL then it's probably best for him anways. IF you are that dead set on it, just make him young enough so he cannot play in the A

kinger8998

Apr 5, 2015
Nova Scotia
at the trade deadline and trying to make some realistic trades in selling off assets with 1-year left on deals....but teams keep saying they're trying to save money for their pending UFA's .... SUCH A STUPID IDEA TO ADD TO THE GAME, its called a rental for a reason. I can't even trade my pending UFA's now...

kinger8998

Apr 5, 2015
Nova Scotia
New York Rangers Franchise Mode

thumb2-new-york-rangers-nhl-4k-material-design-logo.jpg

2018-2019 NHL Season

Preview

~ Salary Cap is on.
~ No trading into Top 3 of NHL Draft unless I have a pick from 4-6.*
~ No trading up more than 5 spots at any other time during 1st Round of Draft
~ May trade into 1st round but only from 15-31. *
~ No signing Free Agents if they require ELC, unless of American Descent citing college hockey holdout.
* - Unless using player of overall 88+.

images

After Jeff Gorton stepped down, the Rangers introduced rookie GM Brant King as the guy they've pegged to carry out their re-entrance into contending. Here is what he had to say:

The team is obviously going to be young and inexperienced, but I'm not expecting a dead last finish. We have a very talented group here, and if I have an opportunity to make this team better in the long-term during season, I will assuredly make sure it happens. I'm not coming here to say we have to bottom out to rebuild, we can build a new contender with what we have now, and with good drafting wherever we draft. We will bring back the Stanley Cup.

images
images
images

BREAKING NEWS: Rangers name 3 assistant captains for 2017-2018 NHL Season
The Rangers announced that Mats Zuccarello, Marc Staal and Chris Kreider will all wears "A's" for the upcoming season. The Rangers traded captain Ryan McDonagh at last years Trade Deadline, and with yet another year of uncertainty coming, they felt it was best to not name a captain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

images

BREAKING NEWS: Rangers sit 7th in Metro heading into December
Nov. 29th, 2018
After two straight loses to the Ottawa Senators, the Rangers fell to 11-14-1. Despite the best efforts of Henrik Lundqvist (.921 V%) and Mika Zibanejad (21 points), the Rangers depth has failed to come through for them.

The Free Agent Signings of Kari Lehtonen (.891 SV%), Tomas Jurco (o points, 5 GP, -4), and Emerson Etem (2 points, 22 GP, -1) have not panned out at all in the way GMBK thought they would.

Trade Rumors currently engulf the team; from the usual suspects in Zucc, Hayes, Kreider and Namestnikov all the way to Brady Skjei and Pavel Buchnevich.

LWCRW
Vesey 80Zibanejad 85Buchnevich 83
Kreider 85Hayes 84Chytil 81
Jurco 77Howden 80Zuccarello 85
Namestnikov 81Strome 79Fast 81
Etem 76
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

LDRD
Skjei 82Shattenkirk 84
Claesson 79DeAngelo 79
McQuaid 77Pionk 80
Staal 78Smith 76
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

StarterBackup
Lundqvist 90Lehtonen 81
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

images

BREAKING NEWS: Rangers ship Namestnikov to Canadiens
Dec. 18th, 2018
GM Brant King said Vlad Namestnikov had requested a trade after spending the last month on the 4th line. The former breakout star of the Tampa Bay Lightning failed to put up the numbers he put up with Stamkos and Kucherov - go figure. The Rangers return was about as good as they could have expected, abeilt still underwhelming considering he was viewed as a big piece in the McDonagh/Miller trade.

The Rangers got a 2019 3rd round pick and Michael McCarron from the Canadiens.

McCarron, who has spent the start of the season in the AHL, joins the Rangers immediately.

PlayerOVRAgePotentialPositionPlayer TypeStatsYears/AAV
Michael McCarron7423Low Top 9FRW/CPower Forward29 GP
8G-5A-13P
+0 ... 21 PIM
(AHL)
1/$0.875M
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

images

BREAKING NEWS: Henrik Lundqvist sustains concussion, out 1 week.
Dec. 29th, 2018
The Rangers have called up Aleksandar Georgiev from the AHL.

The Russian netminder

images

BREAKING NEWS: Rangers cut ties with Zuccarello, wave white flag.
Jan. 8th, 2019
Just 1 day after the Rangers completed their 41st game of the NHL season, they shipped out beloved Ranger and Assistant Captain Mats Zuccarello in a shocking move.

The Norweigan forward was sent to the Nashville Predators for 2019 1st and 3rd Round Picks, as well as Zac Rinaldo.

Here's GM Brant King on the Trade:
Mats has been an outstanding player for us since his career started here in New York. We are proud to have been a place Zucc spent a large portion of what will be his very respected career with the Rangers. We wish him the best, but with our season going sideways we felt this is the direction we now are going to take.

images

RecordHomeAwayGFPGGAPGPP%PK%DivisionConferenceLeaguePlayoffs?
16-21-49-9-37-12-12.29(30th)2.98 (27th)12.2% (28th)79.3% (23rd)7th15th29thNo.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

images

GoalieRecordSV%GAASO
Henrik Lundqvist11-14-2.9172.711
Kari Lehtonen5-7--2.9023.000
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Quick Hits
~ Henrik Lundqvist is performing admirably so far. Kari Lehtonen has started to heat up after a dreadful start
~ Goaltending is the least of the Rangers worries

images

PlayerGPGAP+/-PIM
Kevin Shattenkirk4161420-40
Brady Skjei393912-1326
Tony DeAngelo41279-20
Neal Pionk35077-132
Frederik Claesson41145-518
Marc Staal20123+510
Brendan Smith

Adam McQuaid

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Quick Hits
~ Kevin Shattenkirk is providing good offense from the back end in a season where the forwards are struggling to finish
~ Brady Skjei has been horrible
~ Tony DeAngelo finally found his game with the Rangers

images

PlayerGPGAP+/-PIM
Mika Zibanejad41102131+320
Pavel Buchnevich4191625+04
Filip Chytil4141519-54
Chris Kreider4171017+337
Kevin Hayes419716-518
Jimmy Vesey418816-524
Brett Howden4161016-1342
Jesper Fast4151116+110
Ryan Strome41257-154
Tomas Jurco14123-60
Emerson Etem30123-912
Michael McCarron8000-70
Zac Rinaldo0000+00
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Quick Hits
~ Mika Zibanejad is en elite #1 C
~ Pavel Buchnevich has takena small step forward, but not yet broken out
~ Filip Chytil has been streaky in his rookie season, as expected
~ The rest of the forwards have been utterly awful

images

BREAKING NEWS: Hartford Wolf Pack Update
Halfway Point of Season
The Hartford Wolf Pack own a record of 20-13-4 and sit 12th in the AHL.

In nets, Aleksandar Georgiev has been lights out, posting a .926 SV% with 13 wins, earning allstar accolades for the upcoming weekend.

Top prospect Lias Andersson has 22 points, good for 8th among all rookie forwards.

Second Half of Season

LWCRW
Vesey 80Zibanejad 85Fast 81
Howden 81Chytil 84Biuchnevich 83
Kreider 85Hayes 84McCarron 75
Etem 76Strome 79Jurco 77
Rinaldo 73
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

LDRD
Staal 78Shattenkirk 84
Skjei 82Pionk 80
Claesson 79DeAngelo 79
McQuaid 77Smith 76
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

StarterBackup
Lundqvist 90Lehtonen 81
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

images

BREAKING NEWS: Jommy Vesey sprains MCL, out long term.
Feb. 4th, 2019
Zac Rinaldo draws in on the 4th line with Michael McCarron and Emerson Etem as the top 3 lines get shuffled around.

images

BREAKING NEWS: Henrik Lundqvist suffers a pulled groin, out 3-5 weeks
Feb. 8th, 2019
Dustin Tokarski has been called up from the AHL as Aleksandar Georgiev helps the Wolf Pack push for 1st in the AHL.

images

BREAKING NEWS: Tony DeAngelo out 2-4 weeks with fractured elbow
Feb. 19th, 2019
Adam McQuaid comes back into the lineup for the time being.

images

BREAKING NEWS: On Eve of Trade Deadline, Hayes and Rangers come to terms
Feb. 25th, 2019
The New York Rangers and Kevin Hayes came to terms on a 5 year deal worth a total of $27.5M just 12 hours before the Trade Deadline. The Rangers weren't going to get maximum value for Hayes amidst his struggling season, so they hope he is worth the major contract they handed to him.

PlayerOVRAgePotentialPositionPlayer TypeStatsYears/AAVExt. Years/AAV
Kevin Hayes8426Med Top 6FCPower Forward62 GP
11G-13A-24P
-9 ... 20 PIM
1/$5.175M5/$5.500M
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

images
images

BREAKING NEWS: Rangers send Lehtonen and Claesson to Lightning
Feb. 26th, 2019
In return for the two pending UFA's the Rangers got forward Adam Erne and 6th round selection in the 2019 NHL Entry Draft.The Lightning's star netminder Andrei Vasilevskiy is currently injured, and the Lightning presumably valued a stopgap and insurance policy in net over a depth forward they have the means to replace.

Adam Erne7823Low Top 6FLWPower Forward63 GP
5G-13A-18P
-9 ... 30 PIM
1/$0.800M
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

LWCRW
Erne 78Zibanejad 85Chytil 85
Kreider 85Hayes 84Buchnevich 83
Strome 79Howden 81Fast 81
Etem 76McCarron 75Jurco 77
Rinaldo 73
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

LDRD
Smith 76Shattenkirk 84
Skjei 82McQuaid 77
Staal 78Pionk 80
DeAngelo 79*
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

StarterBackup
Tokarski 72Mazanec 73

Lundqvist 90*
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

BREAKING NEWS: Erne posts 1 goals 2 assists as Rangers weather Lightnings storm.
Feb. 27th, 2019
Erne, getting a glorious chance playing on the top line with Zibanejad and Chytil, made the most of it against his former organization.
The Rangers potted 5 goals on former goalie Kari Lehtonen in his first start with the Lightning as the Rangers won 5-2.

images
images

BREAKING NEWS: Neal Pionk and Tony DeAngelo sign matching Contarct Extensions
April 3rd, 2019
The 23-year old defensemen preside behind Kevin Shattenkirk on the Rangers RD depth chart, and now they will for the next 3 years too.

Tony DeAngelo8023Med Top 4DDOffensive D59 GP
6G-10A-16P
+0 ... 2 PIM
1/$0.895M3/$2.100M
Neal Pionk8023High Top 6DDOffensive D74 GP
3G-20A-23P
-13 ... 4 PIM
1/$0.925M3/$2.100M
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

images

33-43-619-19-314-24-32.39 (26th)2.94 (29th)14.8% (27th)79.5% (26th)7th15th29thNo.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

images

GoalieRecordSV%GAASO
Henrik Lundqvist20-23-2.9172.663
Marek Mazanec

Dustin Tokarski
4-6-1

1-4-0

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Quick Hits
~ Henrik Lundqvist hit 20 wins for the 14th straight season to begin his career, an NHL record
~ Yeah...

images

PlayerGPGAP+/-PIM
Kevin Shattenkirk8293544-240
Neal Pionk7632023-134
Brady Skjei7641519-1148
Tony DeAngelo6161117+02
Marc Staal61235-718
Brendan Smith38134-1322
Adam McQuaid35044+324
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Quick Hits
~ Kevin Shattenkirk had a good first full season with the Rangers offensively
~ Tony DeAngelo was the Rangers best all around defenseman

images

PlayerGPGAP+/-PIM
Mika Zibanejad81183755-732
Filip Chytil82163551-214
Pavel Buchnevich81192544-99
Chris Kreider82152641+255
Jimmy Vesey69171936-236
Kevin Hayes82161733-526
Brett Howden82132033-2054
Jesper Fast82112233-416
Adam Erne

Ryan Strome
83 (20)

8 (3)

20 (7)

28 (10)

-5 (+4)

46 (16)

Michael McCarron496612-919
Tomas Jurco554812-180
Emerson Etem55459-1119
Zac Rinaldo12033-632
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Quick Hits
~ Mika Zibanejad is en elite #1 C
~ Filip Chytil broke out for 32 points in the second half
~ Pavel Buchnevich failed to take a step forward
~ Chris Kreider and Kevin Hayes were wildly underwhelming.

Next Post: 2019 NHL Offseason

Reactions: Igor Shestyorkin

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
In years five and six of my Seattle Stealth franchise I took the team to back-to-back Cup wins, giving up the fewest GA in the NHL in both years. My team had one of the lowest NHL payrolls and had a bare bones scouting staff. My prices for tickets, concessions, parking and merch were all in the pocket of what was suggested, but for whatever reason, my ability to keep my facilities up to par usually ended well before the season did. So ultimately, my perennial Cup winner had a fanbase that was somewhat unhappy.

At the end of that second Cup win, Seattle offered me a long term extension for a pathetically low salary in comparison to other teams--so I ended up taking a different job.

There are just too many things to note that make absolutely no sense to me, thinking from a developer's perspective. Even the job offers available to me were all late 90s and 100 point teams the previous season. Why couldn't I take a job with a rebuilding team?

kinger8998

Apr 5, 2015
Nova Scotia

2019 NHL Offseason

images

BREAKING NEWS: Capitals go back to back as they win 2019 Stanley Cup
End of Stanley Cup Playoffs

images

BREAKING NEWS: Matt Cullen announces retirement
NHL Offseason News
Also among NHL retirees is Matt Stajan (1003 GP), Brooks Laich (776 GP), and Kevin Bieksa (817 GP).

2019 NHL Entry Draft

images

BREAKING NEWS: Rangers fall to 5th overall as Red Wings and Wild win Lotteries
NHL Draft Lottery
The Rangers also own Nashville's 1st round pick, which is 15th after they narrowly missed the Playoffs.
RoundPickPlayerOVRAgePotentialPositionPlayer Type
15Bowen Byram7518Med EliteD2 way Defenseman
115Ryan Suzuki6318Med Top 6FCPlaymaker
234Jakob Pelletier6018Med Top 6FLW/CPlaymaker
248Hugo Has5718Med Top 4DD2 way Defender
365Jakob Prokhorkin6118Low Top 6FRW2 way Forward
371Thomas Harley6017Low Top 4DD2 way Defender
390Krystof Hrabik6019Low Top 9FLW2 way Forward
5127Anttoni Honka57 18Low Top 4DD2 way Defender
6158Nils Hoglander5718Med AHL Top 6FLW/RW2 way Forward
6172Alan Crombeen4817Low EliteD2 way Defender
7211Niko Markkanen5718Low 7th DDDefensive Defenseman
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

GM Brant King on his first NHL Draft
On why he thought it was a successful Draft:My scouts were tremendous. They got out there and found the best players available for us to take with our picks. I truly believe we come out of this Draft with a legitimate chance at having 90% of our picks player meaningful NHL games.
On Byram:Complete package. Cornerstone player. We are elated to have gotten Bowen when we did, we weren't expecting to have the chance to select him.

Resign Phase

images

The Rangers entered the resign Phase with $20.000M in Cap Space to man-oeuvre with. They had a plethora of depth pieces to sign, as well as multiple AHL deals to solve. But, their big fish was Pavel Buchnevich.

After stagnating in production, the big decision was are they ready and willing to go long-term on a piece that has yet to post a 50-point season? Will he ever realize his full potential? Has he hit a ceiling the team didn't know he had?

PlayerOVRAgePotentialPositionPlayer TypeStatsYears/AAVThoughts
Pavel Buchnevich8324Med EliteRWPlaymaker81 GP
19G-25A-44P
-9 ... 9 PIM
2/$5.000MSmart to go short term with
Buch. The former 3rd round
pick in 2013 has sky high
potential but has yet to
showcase is throughout a
full NHL season. Could make
for a very expensive next deal
if he breaks out.
Adam Erne7824Low Top 6FLWPower
Forward
83 GP
8G-20A-28P
-5... 46 PIM
2/$1.500MAcquired from the Lightning,
Erne performed at a .5 PPG
pace with the Rangers post-
deadline. Former 2nd round
pick probably has a spot on
lock down for next season
Adam McQuaid7732N/ADDefensive
Defenseman
35 GP
0G-4A-4P
+3 ... 34 PIM
1/$0.925MVeteran defender is no longer
a viable everyday option, but
will work great as a 7th D
stopgap until the kids are
ready
Chris Bigras7524Med Top 6DD2 way
Defender
72 GP
6G-29A-35P
+4 ... 24 PIM
(AHL)
1/$0.775MAnother former 2nd round
pick, the defenseman had a
breakout year in the AHL.
Finally looks again like he
may have an NHL future.
Bowen Byram7518Med EliteD2 way
Defender
N/A3/$0.925M
(ELC)
The Rangers highest pick
since 1999 when they took
Pavel Brendl should turn out
to be an outstanding pick.
Byram could be that elite
LHD that they traded away
in McDonagh.
Michael McCarron7524Low Top 9FRW/CPower
Forward
49 GP
6G-6A-12P
-9 ... 19 PIM
3/$0.975MThe Rangers really like
McCarron. The 6'4" big
bodied forward is a great
depth player.
Joey Keane7019Med Top 4DD2 way
Defender
65 GP
16G-43A-59P
+8 ... 10 PIM
(OHL)
3/$0.900M
(ELC)
Keanesanity is coming to NY.
Joey Keane, the Rangers 88th
overall pick in 2018 has seen
his stock rise astronomically
since Draft Day.
Dominik Lakatos7022Med
Bottom 6F
LW/CPlaymaker52 GP
14G-29A-43P
+6 ... 4 PIM
(Extraliga)
3/$0.775M
(ELC)
The Rangers overage pick in
2017 looks like he could be
an ideal future 4th liner.
Calle Sjalin6519Low Top 4DD2 way
Defender
51 GP
5G-9A-14P
+11 ... 18 PIM
(Allsvenskan)
3/$0.875M
(ELC)
The Rangers 5th rounder in
2016 could be one of the steals
of the Draft. Good to get his
ELC signed and realize his
possible future.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

The Rangers signed F's Vinni Lettieri and Cole Schneider, as well as D john Gilmour, to AHL deals.

The Rangers qualified RFA F Boo Nieves.

The Rangers allowed F Tomas Jurco (NHL, F Emerson Etem (NHL), F Peter Holland (AHL), F Cody McLeod (AHL, D Rob O'Gara (AHL), F Zac Rinaldo (NHL), F Steven Fogarty (AHL), G Marek Mazanec (NHL), G Dustin Tokarski (AHL), D Vince Pedrie (AHL), and F Patrik Virta (Unsigned) to walk to Free Agency.

Free Agency

images

The Free Agent Frenzy broadcast team:
Host: James Duthie
Deal Breaker Desk: Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger, Pierre LeBrun, and Gord Miller
Instant Analysis Panel: Ray Ferraro, Jeff O’Neill, Dave Poulin, Martin Biron, Pierre McGuire
FA Bait: Craig Button
Free Agency Panel: Jamie McLennan, Aaron Ward

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duthie: Welcome to the 2019 Edition of Free Agent Frenzy! And to all of our friends here in Canada Happy Canada Day! We've already got signings to breif you on and a few big names left out there. Let's go right to Bob and the Deal Breakers.

McKenzie: Well James, some big dominoes have already fallen. We have the Minnesota Wild who have signed Anton Stralman and Joe Pavelski to 1-year deals. The Philadelphia Flyers, who traded Van Riemsdyk and lost Simmonds to the Red Wings earlier today, haved signed Power Forward Anders Lee to replace that presence. The Red Wings have bolstered their forward corps signifigantly today, also signing Marcus Johansson to a 5-year deal.

Dreger: Anders Lee served as the captain of the Islanders last season, who are having a huge day for themselves. They've already officially signed Mike Smith and Tyler Myers to shore up their goaltending and defense positions, and they're rumored to be the frontrunners for Matt Duchene.

LeBrun: Matt Duchene is still in talks with the Senators, but him testing Free Agency isn't a good sign for them. Ottawa has already signed Jordan Eberle, so if they miss out on Duchene, they made up for it with that signing. But, that being said they've also lost Mark Stone to the Hurricanes. Stone, one of the best defensive wingers in the NHL, signed a long term 7-year deal.

Miller: Other tidbits around the NHL include the New Jersey Devils signing former Rangers Fredrik Claesson, the Panthers signed beloved Ranger Mats Zuccarello, Zdeno Chara heading to the Flames, Jake Gardiner skipping across the border to Buffalo, and Eric Staal signing with the Stars to be secondary support behind their big 3 of Radulov, Benn and Seguin.

Button: You may not think there could be any more talent left, but aong the names still availble are RFA's Brayden Point and Slater Koekkoek of Tampa, RFA Jacob Trouba of Winnipeg, Joe Thornton, Robin Lehner, Keith Kinkaid, Artemi Panarin, Anthony Duclair and many other depth forwards.

McLennan: The Rangers, unsatisfied with the past season, are heavily into the Panarin sweepstakes. It has been rumored that Panarin wants to play in NY, so it seems like just a matter of time until that gets hammered out.

Ward: So the real question becomes, what else are the Rangers going to do today? They need a defenseman, and they best available are RFA's in Trouba and Koekkoek, so do they break the forbidden rule and send one?

Ferraro: I think they have to. They don't have much elite Lundqvist time left, so they need to start making another push. They've really restocked the cupboards over the last few years.

Poulin: I think they have enough time for one more year of letting the young guys settle in, then they should go for it. As good as Lundqvist has been for them, they need to get this right, they owe more to the future than they do to Lundqvist.

McGuire: Filip Chytil, possibly their most beloved prospect, already settled in during the first half, he produced during the second. He's ready to run his own line, and partner that with Zibanejad and Hayes/Howden down the middle and they don't have issues up front. They really need Panarin as an elite winger though.

O'Neill: Lundqvist can cover up some defensive lapses, but the core they have is just not a contending core. Skjei has failed to become what was expected when he signed his deal, Staal is a declining veteran, and all 3 of their RHD, Shattenkirk, DeAngelo and Pionk are more offensive minded than defensive. It's a recipe for disaster.

images
images

Dreger: The Rangers have signed Anthony Duclair and Martin Frk to 1-year deals. The Rangers struggled to score and defend last year, so atleast this is a start to solving one of those problems.

Poulin: Both of these are high upside signings. Duclair and Frk have both shown a knack for scoring and making plays and scoring goals, both things the Rangers lacked sorely last season.

images

LeBrun: The Rangers have officially sent an offer sheet to defenseman Slater Koekkoek of the Lighning. Tampa does not have the Cap Space to match the deal, so ultimately the Rangers will forfeit their 2nd round pick this year for his rights.

images
images

Miller: In other offer sheet news, the Rangers have matched an offer sheet by the Philadephia Flyers for Boo Nieves, retaining his rights. Also, in a major move that shocked the NHL, The Chicago Blackhawks forfeited multiple first round picks as the signed Tampa's Brayden Point to a deal after they sent an offer sheet his way.

images

McKenzie: The news New York Rangers fans all around the world have awaited. The team has officially come to terms with Artemi Panarin on a 7-year deal worth $53.900M total. This move makes the Rangers a legitmate contender next season, does it not?

Ward: I think it does. I mean it has to. They have the center depth we all talk about, they have the elite winger, and they have that guy named Henrik Lundqvist who just happens to be a franchise goalie. Sure their defense isn't stellar but it can't sink a team that's this formidable.

Duthie: Well that's all the time we have now folks. We'll see you at the 2020 Trade Deadline, where the Rangers figure to be very active.

Next Post: 2019-2020 NHL Season

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
What the hell should I do with my scouting department? I fired all of the D and C level scouts and signed like one or two guys to replace them. After that no one would sign with me because I had no money left. Well anyways, I had these guys scouting prospects for the whole season and landed the 7th pick in the draft. There was this guy, Spike Pietrangelo, who was supposed to go 1st overall. No one drafted him and I had the opportunity to draft a 6'6 elite sniper LW with my pick, so Spike was still available at #8. Minnesota finally took him with the #12 overall selection. It's kinda weird, since my scouts said that he'll be the 1st overall pick. Central scouting had him at #2. What the heck.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Just finished creating about three dozen fictional prospects for the next four NHL drafts. 2018, 19, 20, and 21. Have them all assigned and finally ready to start my expansion franchise, the Kansas City Monarchs.

kinger8998

Apr 5, 2015
Nova Scotia

2020 NHL Playoffs and 2020 NHL Offseason

Season Preview

images
images

BREAKING NEWS: Andersson and McCarron last cuts, roster finalized.
End of Preseason
The Rangers 7th overall pick in 2017 was cut from the team to start the season for the 3rd straight year. Michael McCarron found himself cut after a disappointing preseason where he was outplayed by his direct competitior, Martin Frk.

images

BREAKING NEWS: Rangers announce huge extension for Kreider, name him Captain
Oct. 1st, 2019
The Rangers signed their homegrown talent to a 5-year extension worth a little over $6.000M a year. He becomes the teams captain, after a period of a season and a quarter where the Rangers had no captain.

Marc Staal retains his A, while Mika Zibanejad becomes a permanent assistant after splitting the role with Jesper Fast follwing Mats Zuccarello's departure.

images
images

The Rangers enter the season with Henrik Lundqvist as their starter yet again. This year though, they deemed Alexandar Georgiev ready to handle the backup role without stagnating his progression. The Rangers goaltending should be their biggest strength this season.

images
images

The defense is the big question mark for New York this season. They have Kevin Shattenkirk, who can be relied on for solid offensive production along with good enough defense. They hope to see major progression from Brady Skjei, as well as Tony DeAngelo and Neal Pionk in the first year of their matching extensions. Marc Staal is the veteran of the group, but he had a nice bounceback season last year after a few in decline, while Slater Koekkoek is the new guy in town. Has the potential to be a good group, but we will wait and see.

images
images

Up front, New York is all about new faces and progression. Artemi Panarin, Anthony Duclair and Martin Frk are expected to bring playmaking and finishing to the lineup, while the progression of Filip Chytil, Brett Howden, Adam Erne, Jimmy Vesey and Pavel Buchnevich could potentially create a powerhouse offense. The fact that goaltending beats this out as the biggest strength says something.

LWCRW
Panarin 88Chytil 88Duclair 80
Kreider 85Zibanejad 86Buchnevich 84
Vesey 81Hayes 83Howden 82
Erne 80Nieves 78Fast 81
Frk 78
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
LDRD
Skjei 84DeAngelo 82
Koekkoek 81Shattenkirk 85
Staal 78Pionk 80
McQuaid 77
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
StarterBackup
Lundqvist 90Georgiev 79
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

First Half of Season

images

BREAKING NEWS: Shattenkirk scores winner as Rangers blank Blues and redeem Opening Night blunder
Oct. 7th, 2019
Filip Chytil and Mika Zibanejad (EN) also scored as the Rangers beat the Blues 3-0. The win followed an utterly atrocious Season Opening loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets, 5-0.

Henrik Lundqvist earned his first shutout of the Season after giving up 5 goals on Opening Night.

images

BREAKING NEWS: Line changes made as Rangers stumble out of gates
Oct. 16th, 2019
The Rangers have started the season 2-3-0 and have scored just 6 goals.

Jimmy Vesey leads the team with 3 points, all goals, in 5 games.

images

BREAKING NEWS: Rangers implode against Capitals, lose 7-1.
Oct. 29th, 2019
The Rangers have just been horrendous to start the season. They now sit 4-6-1, as they struggle to defend as predicted. But, in ways that are inconceivable, they also struggle to score. They will have to string together a streak here if they want to be in the Playoff picture by the Dreaded American Thanksgiving cutoff.

images

BREAKING NEWS: Koekkoek injured, wekk-to-week with LBI
Nov. 12th, 2019
Adam McQuaid will draw into the lineup for the injured defenseman.

images

BREAKING NEWS: Rangers end 7-game losing streak with 4-0 shutout of Capitals
Dec. 9th, 2019
The Rangers now sit 10-16-3, 2nd last in the NHL to only the New York Islanders. The offense has been worse than the defense, but they've both been putrid.

images

BREAKING NEWS: Just as Rangers heat up, Zibanejad goes down with injury
Dec. 14th, 2019
The Rangers centerman will miss 3-4 weeks with an undisclosed LBI. Ryan Strome draws into the lineup in his place.

Strome, 26, has 1 goal and 2 assists in 9 GP this season.

images

15-21-59-7-36-14-22.56 (22nd)3.20 (31st)18.1% (17th)75.9% (30th)7th15th30thNo.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

images

GoalieRecordSV%GAASO
Henrik Lundqvist14-19-2.9023.052
Alexandar Goergiev1-4-3.8883.400
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Quick Hits
~ The Rangers goaltending has suffered being one of the leagues worst defenses in the league. Henrik Lundqvist is 37 and mayne it was too much to assume he could pick up all the slack at his age. Alexandar Georgiev has proven he may not be ready for the NHL.

images

PlayerGPGAP+/-PIM
Kevin Shattenkirk4131821-84
Brady Skjei406814+122
Tony DeAngelo414913+04
Slater Koekkoek37055+012
Neal Pionk28224-80
Marc Staal37134-1024
Adam McQuaid​
22022-74
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Quick Hits

~ Kevin Shattenkirk leads the way on offense, but has struggled defensively without Claesson
~ Brady Skjei and Tony DeAngelo have been stellar in a bad season overall from the rest of the D
~ Neal Pionk and Marc Staal have specifically struggled to replicate last seasons performances, and found themselves as healthy scratches.

images

PlayerGPGAP+/-PIM
Filip Chytil41112031-414
Chris Kreider41101626+218
Artemi Panarin41101525-66
Pavel Buchnevich4151924-616
Jimmy Vesey41121123+1014
Mika Zibanejad3261420-520
Kevin Hayes4191019+121
Anthony Duclair418816-32
Brett Howden3921113-826
Jesper Fast41549-124
Ryan Strome19459-12
Boo Nieves31448-1212
Adam Erne

Martin Frk

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Quick Hits
~ Here comes Filip Chytil
~ Kreider seems to be awoken after his extension
~ Panarin has struggled to produce in a worrying fashion, after all they got him at a reduced price after he only posted 47 points last season. Hopefully it's not a trend.
~ Jesper Fast, Kevin Hayes, Boo Nieves and Adam Erne may all find themselves in new jerseys come Trade Deadline if the continue to fail to produce.

images

BREAKING NEWS: Hartford Wolf Pack Update
Halfway Point of Season
The Hartford Wolf Pack own a record of 20-13-4 and sit 11th in the AHL.

In nets, free agent signings Laurent Brossoit and Viktor Fasth both have .920+ SV%, while posting a combined 4 shutouts.

Top prospect Lias Andersson has 23 points, a bit underwhelming, but still good enough.

Second Half of Season

LWCRW
Kreider 85Chytil 88Panarin 88
Duclair 80Zibanejad 86Buchnevich 84
Howden 82Hayes 83Vesey 81
Erne 80Strome 78Frk 78
Fast 81Nieves 78
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
LDRD
Skjei 84Shattenkirk 85
Staal 78DeAngelo 82
Koekkoek 81Pionk 80
McQuaid 77
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
StarterBackup
Lundqvist 90Georgiev 79
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

BREAKING NEWS: DeAngelo injured, out 3 weeks with Bruised Ribs
Feb. 19th, 2020
In comes Adam McQuaid to fill in once again. The Rangers had won 3 straight prior to DeAngelo's injury.

BREAKING NEWS: Jesper Fast traded to Wild for 3rd, 4th round picks
Trade Deadline Day
The Rangers moved on from the defensively responsible Swedish Winger. The Rangers have recalled Lias Andersson from the AHL.

BREAKING NEWS: Duclair shipped to Sabres for prospect Rasmus Asplund
Trade Deadline Day
Anthony Duclair underwhelmed in his second stint on Broadway, posting just 22 points through 3/4 of the season despite gettig minutes with the Rangers top offensive players.

Asplund, 22, will join Hartford, while Michael McCarron has been called up.

Lias Andersson7721Med Top 6FC/LW2 way Forward56 GP
18G-21A-39P
+10 ... 12 PIM
(AHL)
2/$0.895M
Michael McCarron7724Low Top 9FRW/CPower Forward56 GP
8G-17A-25P
+8 ... 59 PIM
(AHL)
3/$0.975M
Rasmus Asplund7222Med Top 9FLW/C2 way Forward56 GP
3G-12A-15P
-11 ... 10 PIM
(AHL)
2/$0.845M
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

LWCRW
Panarin 88Chytil 89Buchnevich 84
Kreider 85Zibanejad 86Vesey 81
Andersson 77Howden 82Hayes 83
Erne 80Strome 78Frk 78
McCarron 77Nieves 78
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
LDRD
Skjei 84Shattenkirk 85
Staal 78McQuaid 77
Koekkoek 81Pionk 80
DeAngelo 82*
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
StarterBackup
Lundqvist 90Georgiev 79
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

BREAKING NEWS: Jimmy Vesey signs 3-year extension with NYR
March 1st, 2020
The 26-year old is playing the best hockey of his young career. The contract is worth a total of $9.900M

Jimmy Vesey8126Med Top 6FLW/RW2 way Forward62 GP
16G-15A-31P
+11 ... 18 PIM
1/$2.275M3/$3.300M
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

images

BREAKING NEWS: Lias Andersson out with Concussion, Rangers call up Lettieri
March 3rd, 2020
The Rangers 7th overall pick in 2017 posted 0 points in 3 games this season. Michael McCarron draws into the lineup while Vinni Lettieri will sit as the depth forward. Andersson, as one of the only forwards exempt from waivers, will likely be sent down upon his return.

Alexandar Georgiev also got injured during the Rangers 4-1 loss to the Penguins. Viktor Fasth has been recalled.

images

BREAKING NEWS: Rangers miss Playoffs on last day of Regular Season
April 5th, 2020
Despite Henrik Lundqvist's Herculean effort, the Rangers fell just short of the Playoffs with a loss to the Carolina Hurricanes. The Rangers divisional recor dultimately did them in as a combine 15 of the regulation loses came against New Jersey, Carolina, Pittsburgh and Columbus.

images

41-36-523-15-318-21-22.57 (21st)2.76 (24th)16.9% (23rd)75.8% (31st)6th12th23rdNo.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

images

GoalieRecordSV%GAASO
Henrik Lundqvist36-31-3.9172.575
Alexandar Goergiev5-8-3.8923.271
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Quick Hits
~ In the end, Henrik Lundqvist turned in another spectacular season of work. The now 38-year old will enter the last year of his contract next season.
~ The Rangers may have to look elsewhere than Georgiev for backup goaltending.

images

PlayerGPGAP+/-PIM
Kevin Shattenkirk8073643+33
Tony DeAngelo7372027+74
Brady Skjei8181422+1146
Neal Pionk642911+30
Marc Staal784610-334
Slater Koekkoek78178+1518
Adam McQuaid​
38033-1212
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Quick Hits

~ Kevin Shattenkirk once again provided his consistent 40-point year
~ Tony DeAngelo continues to improve and impress
~ Slater Koekkoek and Neal Pionk, forming the 3rd pair, turned their seasons around

images

PlayerGPGAP+/-PIM
Artemi Panarin82243963+111
Filip Chytil82214162+530
Chris Kreider82212748+844
Kevin Hayes82192342+637
Pavel Buchnevich8293140-331
Mika Zibanejad73132538-746
Jimmy Vesey82191837+1022
Brett Howden8062531-356
Ryan Strome60121224+112
Adam Erne8271623+526
Martin Frk437411+97
Boo Nieves31448-1212
Michael McCarron17415+76
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Quick Hits
~ Artemi Panarin woke up for 38 points in his last 41 games. Filip Chytil continued his great second season
~ The 4th line of Strome, Frk and Erne was spectacular down the stretch
~ Mika Zibanejad wasn't the same after his injury. Rangers can't trade him now with his value decreased, so they'll have to hope he rounds back into form
~ Pavel Buchnevich disappointed once again.

Next Post: 2020 NHL Offseason!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad