FORMER Canucks thread Part TWO

Which current Canucks are you looking forward to been part of this thread

• Total voters

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Legitimately forgot Luongo managed the team. :laugh: Great for him!

He and Gallant certainly looking good right now. After the 0-3 start, and with even more difficulty than usual getting players to agree to come over, a Gold is an absolute coup for them. Job well done.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008

He and Gallant certainly looking good right now. After the 0-3 start, and with even more difficulty than usual getting players to agree to come over, a Gold is an absolute coup for them. Job well done.
Crazy gold medal honestly, Great for Luongo and G

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Bet whoever hires Gallant will trade for Stecher. Gallant absolutely loves the guy and has had his hand in moves before.

right now
It makes just too much sense for Gallant in Buffalo

Gallant with Power who he has said he loves as a defenseman in coaching him, it just has that feeling of all coming together

I’m not saying they are going to trade for stecher

but Friedman did say this morning that stecher should have interest after that performance.

Reactions: mossey3535

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Every time Toffoli has established himself as one of the top players in the NHL this season, and that has been MANY FREAKING TIMES, I can't help but think of the fact that we gave up on him (even though he was a point per game player for us) and instead invested in Jake Virtanen -- a total cancer on the team that we couldn't even GIVE AWAY now.

So frustrating. And it wasn't even a "wow, I didn't see that coming" kinda thing either. Even at the end of last season any fan of the game with eyes could have told you Tyler was a far better horse to bet on than Jake. I've never been a big Benning hater on the same level of most of you guys (nor am I a big fan), but that was an error that was on a totally different level. Ran out of time my ass.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014

A question for the Canuck faithful.....would you rather have Louie up in the executive booth and Gallant behind the bench for the Canucks instead of current tandem of Benning and Green? Just askin'.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Kesler on Canucks in 2011 Stanley Cup Final: "The refs were f*ckin' brutal" | Offside

“We lost at home, Game 7. The refs were f***in’ brutal,” said Kesler. “Now they call penalties, but [back then] you got f***in’ Marchand slew-footing guys. It was just bullshit."

“We were just a skilled team, we were really banged up — I know it sounds like a lot of excuses, but half our lineup was hurt. I blew out my hip and I was still playing… But that by far was probably my fondest memory. I lived a mile away, if that, from the arena — it took me an hour and a half, after we beat San Jose in the Conference Final, to get home.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad