GDT: FOOTBALL! Turkey Day Edition - College, Pro, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
No football on today. Steelers fans will complain then turn these garbage games on and talk about how much they suck. Meanwhile gave the NFL the view and ad revenue they wanted. Turn the garbage off. Steelers fans have no backbone. No other fan base gets pushed around like this.
Okay dude

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Watson absolutely balled out today. The Texans were pretty awesome, makes you wonder where they’d be in the standings if they had fired BoB after the playoffs last year.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Okay dude

The games are horrible and Steelers fans still can't turn the crap off to prove a point. Then you wonder why they decided to screw us over. NFL is like these idiots with still tune in for football on Thanksgiving. 49ers forced to play with practice squad but no no for a team facing the Steelers. Patriots fans went in on Goodell over Brady deflating balls. Saints fans went in over a horrible PI call. Steelers... Get screwed over by Jesse James catch. Have to lose a bye week and Ravens get a bye week before playing us. Now we have to move game back to appease the Ravens. It's a joke. Steelers fans acting like they are some moral compass for fans and other fans still hate us. I'll let Tomlin and Rooney take the high road for us and call them out on the BS.

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
The games are horrible and Steelers fans still can't turn the crap off to prove a point. Then you wonder why they decided to screw us over. NFL is like these idiots with still tune in for football on Thanksgiving. 49ers forced to play with practice squad but no no for a team facing the Steelers. Patriots fans went in on Goodell over Brady deflating balls. Saints fans went in over a horrible PI call. Steelers... Get screwed over by Jesse James catch. Have to lose a bye week and Ravens get a bye week before playing us. Now we have to move game back to appease the Ravens. It's a joke. Steelers fans acting like they are some moral compass for fans and other fans still hate us. I'll let Tomlin and Rooney take the high road for us and call them out on the BS.

your either dumb or a troll (which makes you intentionally dumb).

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
You should write the NFL a sternly worded letter.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
And the quick TD for the former Skins. That just made my T-giving.

I think the Washington Footballers are going to win that division at like 5 and 11...lol...honestly, no one from the NFC East deserves a PO berth, would be a travesty...

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Ravens are probably playing spin the bottle with the Covid guys. Harbaugh would probably rather forfeit then get legit swept by the Steelers

Mario_is_BACK!!

ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!
Nov 29, 2003
Charleston, SC
www.caseandpointsports.com
There are only two acceptable outcomes:

Ravens play with a depleted roster no matter how slim, even if it means 10 men on each side of the ball to keep people fresh.

Ravens forfeit and their billionaire owner covers all lost costs (Steelers player pay, Steelers fan revenue, TV revenue).

There are no other acceptable outcomes to this. None. And their strength and conditioning coach needs fired ASAP.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Yea dude. They need to just play with what they have. This should be treated like injuries...

RustyRazor

né Selfish Man
Mar 9, 2004
PNW
There's no way they play. With the 14 day incubation period and rampant spread, they have no way of knowing if the entire roster actually has the virus. This is total f***ing bullshit and the NFL needs to drop the hammer on that garbage ass organization.

Reactions: Son Goku

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Like I said, the league and the networks are in love with some Lamar and they want him in the postseason no matter what. I can almost guarandamntee you that the game will be moved to a “week 18” slot and the Steelers will be forced to play on a week in which they should have been resting for the postseason...

The Ravens are in real danger of missing the playoffs and the league and the networks want no part of it. There is no way that they want the Steelers playing them with no Lamar, no Ingram, no Dobbins, no Campbell, etc, and having them fall to 6-5...

No doubt that whiny bitch Harbaugh has been on the phone with Goodell all day trying to get the game moved to the end of the season so that he can have a full roster...

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Lamar f***tard Jackson testing positive and why the Steelers had to push the game now makes sense, the NFL's media darling for diversity and young talent won't be in a big game vs the Steelers on a Holiday, can't have that.

f***ing whack ass Michael Vick wannabe.

Steelers win the division by default? I mean the browns aren’t really a challenge.
Bengals have everyone right where they want them, primed for the comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad