Post-Game Talk: Avs 6 - Jets 2, Avs lead series 2 -1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
I'm mad but not with the boys.

Might not have been pretty but they went onto the ice in the 3rd with a 2-1 lead. Next thing you know, the officials start throwing the book at them, after letting dodgy shite from Colorado slide all night.

We all saw it.

If you're forced to kill penalties for the majority of the period, it's not going to end well. Yeah the boys haven't played grade A hockey but they had a chance to steal this one. That's all you need to do in the playoffs.

I'm just going to say it, the NHL clearly wants us out, so I guess it's time to nut up. A 2-1 hole on the road is a hole, but I've seen worse. Time to play with fire in the belly. Time to come out in game 4 and die trying.

F the Avalanche, F zebras, F sports media personnel and F the NHL. We're all we've got.

Come hell or high water, I'm going down with the ship. See you Sunday.

hockeyarena

Aug 11, 2011
Winnipeg
www.hockeyarena.net
So many blatantly missed calls and Avs got all the calls their way. Refs and the league want Avs to win this series and they will do everything in their power to make that happen.
Chipman should be suing the nhl at this point. It's every single game for years now. We have hundreds or even thousands examples of blatant bias and corruption. It's cost him tens of millions in lost revenue.

Reactions: Ponds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad