Flyers "Flight Plan": New Behind the Scenes Series

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
"Flight Plan" was a disaster.

It started off strong, in fact real strong. I thought the first episode gave such insight into what the flyers were thinking at the time of the draft. However that first episode gave away too much info.

Chris Pryor mentioned something at that Town hall meeting about it and I think that is why the 2nd episode was delayed so much. The 2nd episode was probably severely edited and toned down after the tongue lashing they received from pryor and company.

jd2210

Registered Non User
Jul 24, 2009
Great White North
I'm not filled with quite as much hate for the series as some of you. EP1 9/10
EP2 6/10
EP3 7/10

It really isn't that bad of a series. The ways its being criticized you'd think we were paying HBO prices for it.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
The problem is that the bar was set pretty high in episode 1, with such a reveal on the insider discussion of how the Flyers valued the prospects. Episodes 2 and 3 are more in line with what I was expecting.

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Episode one was awesome
Episode two was meh
I liked episode three. Mostly because Lappy is such a great guy and I liked hearing what they talk to the young players about.

Y'all have too high of expectations for "Behind the Scenes" videos made during the offseason. I expect them to get much better when the season actually kicks off

SchennSational1022*

Can you guys stop ****ing *****ing, Jesus Christ. At that point in the summer, what were they supposed to film?

Once the season starts it'll be great.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
anybody else having trouble watching part 2? All other parts are fine but part two is really choppy and when I download it to try and watch it, the video ends abruptly after two plus minutes even though the clip is four plus minutes. I also can't watch the video on my iphone or ipad but the other clips work fine.

Honestly I don't really care that much about seeing the video but his is just bothering me now.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
anybody else having trouble watching part 2? All other parts are fine but part two is really choppy and when I download it to try and watch it, the video ends abruptly after two plus minutes even though the clip is four plus minutes. I also can't watch the video on my iphone or ipad but the other clips work fine.

Honestly I don't really care that much about seeing the video but his is just bothering me now.

I couldnt watch at all. flyers twitter said there is a problem with it and they are working on it.

Akanon

Apr 15, 2012
This one was much better than the last two. But they really need to stop using those ****ing annoying sound effects! Like in this episode they added the screaming and car skidding sound when Jake talked about Ferrari. Or when they showed Jake golfing and they added that cartoon sound. Little things but damn they're stupid and annoying!

Pablo Sanchez

The Secret Weapon
Oct 17, 2011
Nj
This one was much better than the last two. But they really need to stop using those ****ing annoying sound effects! Like in this episode they added the screaming and car skidding sound when Jake talked about Ferrari. Or when they showed Jake golfing and they added that cartoon sound. Little things but damn they're stupid and annoying!

That actually made me laugh.......like way too much

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
Why does Pierre come in talking like he just sucked down a tank a helium?

About the complaining, you guys do know this is a show on the Flyers website, right? It's not on CSN, ESPN, or HBO. It's going to be PC and kid friendly. Relax, if you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to watch it.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Amazing Facts of the Obvious sports content that makes my eyes :rolleyes:: "Brayden Schenn expects big things from himself in the new season". Don't tell me, let me guess. He is going to say that he's fully ready for a season, will give 100% effort every shift, will play smart hockey and will do "what it takes" to help the team be competitive/successful.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Came for behind the scenes Flyers access.

Stayed for the glamour shots.

Cue the fog machines.

My new game this season: Every time a Flyer appears in front of a fog machine with an emergency light undulating, take a shot.

Then remember hockey players don't live in a Canadian fog city where a rave has just ended.

Don Nachbaur 26

Jun 23, 2008
Mount Joy, PA
After the first episode, I was really expecting something awesome. And then they rolled this out. I love the Flyers so I'll watch them all, however this isn't anything different than what they show during intermission.

RJ8812*

After the first episode, I was really expecting something awesome. And then they rolled this out. I love the Flyers so I'll watch them all, however this isn't anything different than what they show during intermission.

it's all off-season ****, so what do you expect?

I'm sure it will get better once the season rolls on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad