Flyers "Flight Plan": New Behind the Scenes Series

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
I've been waiting for something like this for quite some time!

Anthony SanFilippo ‏@AnthonySan37 17m
#Flyers fans, did you enjoy 24/7? Would U like to have that access all season? Well, get ready for "Flight Plan" http://nhlflye.rs/14MB3Xn #NHL

Anthony SanFilippo ‏@AnthonySan37 15m
Flight Plan is the #Flyers Webisode feature following the team all season. The link I sent is just a taste. It will debut VERY soon. #NHL

Can't wait to see the full episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
They showed the draft board, but it's almost impossible to read the names.

MacKinnon definitely looks to be #1 on their board, though.

Interesting that they had him over Jones.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Wow, there goes my thought about the Flyers never getting involved in this type of thing after 24/7. Haha.

RJ8812*

cool

I watched a bit of "Oil Change" and the one that The Habs did and it's pretty neat

hopefully they follow the same format

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
I hear ya. I love this type of stuff, and I even watch other teams series (Buffalo, Columbus, Edmonton, etc.). So pumped.

Also, is it just me or does it look like Morin is at #8?

The name there looks like it starts with an M and is a pretty short last name.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I am excited for this, always nice to get some insight on the inner management circles and how they operate the team. I am anticipating the draft episode, I want to see what the Flyers scouts have to say about Hagg and especially Morin. You have to know they see some offensive potential many have yet to see.

Also I can not read a name on that list lol.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
I am excited for this, always nice to get some insight on the inner management circles and how they operate the team. I am anticipating the draft episode, I want to see what the Flyers scouts have to say about Hagg and especially Morin. You have to know they see some offensive potential many have yet to see.

Also I can not read a name on that list lol.

Yeah, all I can make out is two capital letters on the #1 player, so it must be MacKinnon. So tantalizing to have the entire draft board right there, but no way to actually understand it. :laugh:

flyersguy33*

This sounds really cool. Wish it wasn't online though and instead on actual tv

Akanon

Apr 15, 2012
YES!! I've been waiting for something like this for a long time! Just yesterday I was wondering why the Flyers can't have some kind of (mini)series. I can't wait to see the episodes!

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Can someone post links to similar series other teams have done? I'd like to check them out. I'm especially interested in any episodes covering the draft or free agent "war rooms".

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
I took a screen shot of the draft board and tried to isolate in on the names. Unfortunately, it is very blurry and I can't make out anything. Maybe one you fellas who are good with graphics would have better luck.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Sweet. Can't wait to see how things are going. Especially if we are doing well this season. If we suck this coming season, this show will be depressing. The question is, how censored will it be?

Akanon

Apr 15, 2012
From Facebook...
The pilot episode of Flight Plan will debut exclusively on philadelphiaflyers.com on Tuesday, August 6 at 7pm.

Vikke

ViktorAllvin twitter
Feb 22, 2004
Västervik, Sweden
twitter.com
Zoom and enhance!

I'm on it.
126.jpg

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
I tried all my know how to unblur the image of the draft room list to no avail.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad