GDT: Flames @ Sharktank 7pm Pacific (8pm MT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
This team is trash. I’m honestly reminded of the worst of gulutzan and Hartley rn. Hemmed in constantly and then generation of low danger chances when they have the puck.

Reactions: rickysusedsht

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
This team is trash. I’m honestly reminded of the worst of gulutzan and Hartley rn. Hemmed in constantly and then generation of low danger chances when they have the puck.
I was going to say they’ve actually looked pretty good so far aside from the goal against.

Reactions: InfinityIggy

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
I was going to say they’ve actually looked pretty good so far aside from the goal against.
Yeah I thought the first line of that comment was a joke and there'd be a switch-a-roo but it was serious?

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
This team is f***ing trash.

Lol, Vegas was the Pittsburgh game. Or wait, San Jose is good and we don’t beat those teams anymore (yet are still a good team lol).

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
It's not like the goal was Talbot's fault, it went in off Meier in front.

As an Oilers fan I'll just say that we came to expect bad things to happen when Talbot was in net. I think he even had a GA where the puck went off the opposition player's face and into the net last year. That guy is all sorts of bad voodoo in net, even if some of it isn't his fault.

Reactions: NoMoSnow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad