GDT: Flames @ Sharktank 7pm Pacific (8pm MT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Lineup not yet announced, though Talbot will likely get the start tonight. After getting trashed by Vegas, the flames are looking to go 2-1 on the road trip before heading back to Calgary.

Im 1-0 for gdts, let’s see if I can keep the magic going :). GFG!

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I stopped watching last night's game when the score was 4-2 as I couldn't stand the pain anymore and I could see where it was going. Hopefully tonight's game will be a lot more enjoyable to watch but I'm not overly optimistic. Really disappointed in the way the Flames are playing so far this year and it seems to be just a continuation of their play from the end of last year. I think Peters really needs to shake up the lines starting from top to bottom.... including defense.

Gaudreau – Monahan – Rieder
Tkachuk – Lindholm – Mangiapane
Bennett – Backlund – Frolik
Lucic – Ryan – Czarnik

Giordano – Brodie
Hanifin – Anderson
Kylington - Hamonic

Last edited:

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Talbot ehhh??
oo198jh9etm21.gif

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I get the feeling that we're going to be the one team in the league that proves incapable of capitalizing on the Sharks' defensive apathy. Hope I'm wrong. They have allowed fewer than 4 goals once this year, and never fewer than 3.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Seriously though if the Flames go full R tard and miss the playoffs, winning Laf in the draft would be incredible.

Only solace I take in the Oilers starting 5-0 is they are out of the Laf sweepstakes.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
...anyone even mentioning the 'T' word should hand in their fan badge immediately. seriously we're not even a MONTH into the season.
let's chill out with the 'T' word. pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad