GDT: Flames @ Sharktank 7pm Pacific (8pm MT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGaudreau

Oct 9, 2015
Half our forward lineup hasn’t recorded a point and our 2nd pair (our most played Es pair) has been blowing air and outchanced at every opportunity (and no, I don’t think it’s Hanifins fault).

Our group gets hemmed in and cannot breakout. This team’s offense lives and dies on the rush... and they look figured out. Besides one or two players, they look baaad.
Pretty spot on this far into the season.

No sustained pressure ever. Bad breakouts. No secondary scoring. Relying on the rush. Seems to me like a recipe for losing. With such a stacked d-core you'd think our breakouts would be better but there's so many blind giveaways. I'd say that's our biggest issue, tossing the puck away blind. So many giveaways every game because of it results in losing the puck in the O and D zone.

Reactions: super6646

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I love Mony, but dude's facial hair is a crime against mankind.

Shave that shit off.

Even the Saviour has better facial hair. (it's still not great but he's 17 here)

lafreni%C3%A8re.png

NoMoSnow

Apr 13, 2018
Las Vegas
When ever I'm having a bad day (and today is really a shiat show), I come to this board for the uplifting messages and hopeful optimism that will carry me through my trying times.

Reactions: super6646

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Our top line is looking good. Hanifin is still looking great AND we saw him on the PP briefly.

Honestly, ignoring the first shot goal, Talbot has looked reasonably good in his debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad