GDT: Flames @ Sharks - 2:00 PM MT - SNW

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I want the Isles to win the lottery. Keeps the 1st overall out of our division and conference. Plus I've always had a soft spot for Islanders fans and their team in general, before the Hamonic trade even

I will give Isles fans credit with all the crap being spewed by Oiler, Canuck and Leaf trolls about the pick I haven't noticed many (any? not sure who everyone is a fan of) Isles fans in those threads trolling or gloating.

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
I will give Isles fans credit with all the crap being spewed by Oiler, Canuck and Leaf trolls about the pick I haven't noticed many (any? not sure who everyone is a fan of) Isles fans in those threads trolling or gloating.
Yeah. They're happy obviously, but the Islanders fans have been through a lot lol. They're generally a really classy bunch, they're good to talk hockey with. Plus a couple of my irl friends are big Islander fans. So I always root for them a bit

Jags68

Oct 16, 2017
Hahah didn’t even know there was a game, saw a text from my friend sayin f Kane.

Not sure if I want to tune in

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Well, as frustrating as the past stretch has been, I think guys like Andersson, Shore, and Lazar are showing potential for big improvements next season. Andersson especially has to be playing in the NHL next season.

Reactions: snipetype

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
That was a weak call..
Any time someone falls on that it's a call which is dumb because it happens literally every time a guy is in the corner protecting the puck.

Tkachuk takes 5 of those every game.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Every time Andersson has puck I'm thinking why is Lomberg playing before I realize it's Andersson

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
I'm at the point where I don't care if he's a jerk. I want a guy like Kane on the team. Need more skill up front, plus this team needs some personality

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Question for you all.

What do you think would be worst?
Calgary winning the lottery and going to the Islanders?
or
Edmonton winning the lottery.
or
Vancouver winning the lottery.

That's a rough one, I still don't know what I'd hate the most. I think I'd hate Oilers winning the lottery again. **** the Oilers.

I hope Isles draft Dahlen with our pick, him feeding Barzal would be absolute dynamite, making the the Griffin/Barzal pick trade so much sweeter.

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad