Dillon-DeMelo

Jones

Last edited:
Reactions: Sk8M8

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Also 10PM start here. I checked the schedule earlier this season and I was sure there was only one Saturday matinee game, but I'm not gonna complain about this.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I didn't like the Gaudreau-Bennett-Lazar line earlier in the season. We should get Jankowski or Ferland to play RW on the top line. Let Johnny and Benny weave and bobble and have a sniper to finish.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I didn't like the Gaudreau-Bennett-Lazar line earlier in the season. We should get Jankowski or Ferland to play RW on the top line. Let Johnny and Benny weave and bobble and have a sniper to finish.

Wasn't the Johnny Bennett duo's one very successful game together with Lazar on RW?

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Wasn't the Johnny Bennett duo's one very successful game together with Lazar on RW?

It was, in fact I think they were together for two games which we both won by a total +5 goal differential. But Lazar's lack of finish was an issue then and has been all season. How many wide open nets has he shanked? Jankowski and Ferland are better shooters and overall better players.

Johnny-Bennett-Ferland also played one game together, which we won by a score of 4-1

All in, we have a +8 goal differential when Bennett centers Gaudreau this season. I believe teams struggle with the speed and trickery that combination provides (when Bennett centers) and it seems to trickle down the lineup due to matchups. In that regard Lazar's speed helps that line, however Ferland and Janko can both skate very well too and are more dangerous options in my opinion.

My lineup with the injuries to all of Tkachuk, Versteeg, Monahan, Mangiapane would probably look like

Gaudreau-Bennett-Jankowski
Ferland-Backlund-Lazar
Frolik-Shore-Stewart
Klimchuk-Stajan-Brouwer

I like the third line because you've got two possession drivers in Frolik and Shore and you've added an offensive player in Stewart who can take advantage of that. I also like the second line because Lazar and Ferland have offsetting skillsets and Backlund is Backlund.

Then shift Janko back to 3C and Shore down to 4C when you get some wingers back.

Last edited:

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Is that real that Lazar is on the top line? Strange. I'd like to see Ferland back up there.

Go Flames!

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
GG has Gaudreau - Bennett - Ferland right in front of him and he still can't figure it out.

Cannot wait until he's unemployed.

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
It's too bad that they can't pull up Klimmer, Mangi and Hrivek and let them get some quality minutes for the last however many games. Deport Brouwer, Ferland, Hathaway, Stewart to the pressbox.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Crazy that 16 goals sounds like a lot for Dougie but Burns is a year removed from 29

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Question for you all.

What do you think would be worst?
Calgary winning the lottery and going to the Islanders?
or
Edmonton winning the lottery.
or
Vancouver winning the lottery.

That's a rough one, I still don't know what I'd hate the most. I think I'd hate Oilers winning the lottery again. f*** the Oilers.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Question for you all.

What do you think would be worst?
Calgary winning the lottery and going to the Islanders?
or
Edmonton winning the lottery.
or
Vancouver winning the lottery.

That's a rough one, I still don't know what I'd hate the most. I think I'd hate Oilers winning the lottery again. **** the Oilers.

Edmonton winning Dahlin.

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad