GDT: Flames @ Sharks - 2:00 PM MT - SNW

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Question for you all.

What do you think would be worst?
Calgary winning the lottery and going to the Islanders?
or
Edmonton winning the lottery.
or
Vancouver winning the lottery.

That's a rough one, I still don't know what I'd hate the most. I think I'd hate Oilers winning the lottery again. **** the Oilers.

Calgary winning the lottery and it going to the Islanders. I actually would love it if the Oilers got the first overall pick and still sucked. Being able to rub the fact that they've had five and still couldn't put it together would be great.

Also wow, the Flames are a new level of dogshit this game. I don't know what I expected but this sucks.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
I really do not like Stone, but I wish we could transplant his slapshot onto Brodie

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Question for you all.

What do you think would be worst?
Calgary winning the lottery and going to the Islanders?
or
Edmonton winning the lottery.
or
Vancouver winning the lottery.

That's a rough one, I still don't know what I'd hate the most. I think I'd hate Oilers winning the lottery again. **** the Oilers.

Edmonton by far, followed by Vancouver and in a very distant 3rd the Islanders.

Yes the garbage from moronic rival fans would be annoying to read but really it doesn't hurt the Flames that much considering the Islanders are in the other conference, they suck and they continue to employ Snow so not likely to get better any time soon.

Reactions: Boomstick

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Flames almost score, there's couple of mistakes and bad plays, and the opponent scores. Too familiar

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
I want the Isles to win the lottery. Keeps the 1st overall out of our division and conference. Plus I've always had a soft spot for Islanders fans and their team in general, before the Hamonic trade even

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad