Post-Game Talk: Flames def. Canucks - 5-2 (Highmore, Boeser)

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
thumbs-down-you.gif

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Halak whining like a completely little bitch, Just shows is an absolutely selfish teammate after that bullshit.

Wow I’m actually rattled right now

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
It’s fun seeing strong 5v5 teams absolutely embarrasses this organization again & again & again.

What what is that? 7 years and counting?

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Team played hard to get back into it....but they've clearly hit the wall on this homestand.

I have no idea whether Rutherford and Allvin have anything in the queue and were just waiting for this homestand to play out before pulling the trigger on some deals. And unless the assets are there from other teams, then maybe he does nothing.

But clearly changes are coming, if not on Monday but in the off-season. Rutherford threw down the gauntlet when he arrived here....having a playoff bubble team that struggles every year just to survive, is not a long-term strategy. He says he wants a team that it is a lock to make the playoffs every year and be capable of making a run once they do. That ain't this current version of the Vancouver Canucks.

So let the changes begin.

Reactions: B-rock and quat

JiffyPB

Oct 11, 2018
Damn, Bruce sounds so exasperated with this group.

Definitely a common issue with guys not showing up ready to play. Need to root that out with some of those players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad