Post-Game Talk: Flames def. Canucks - 5-2 (Highmore, Boeser)

Tomatoes11

Dec 25, 2021
Imaging having Tkachuk and his 29 goals and 44 assists in the lineup right now...

It would be less without Johnny Midget and Lindholm feeding him. That line is fire and two of them are getting paid next season. That said, we can definitely use him. He might be getting 9 though lol.

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
I am curious what's the mathematical chances. I know realistically there is no chance.
Basically the Canucks would have to go 14-5 or 13-3-2 in their last 19 games to hit the 95 points threshhold and have a realistic shot of beating out Vegas and Dallas. The mathematical probability depends on the model you use.

Reactions: canucksfan

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Who is your favorite tweener player? (ie a guy who comes up for a stint but is more of a AAAA player. )

Always liked Alex Biega. Brought it every night he had the opportunity. Was more of what Gudbranson was sold as then Gudbranson.

And around the same time Adam Cracknell. When mgmt was pushing mentoring and all that bullshit with players like Prust, Sutter etc Cracknell was the guy out with the young guys at dinners, concerts etc.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Who is your favorite tweener player? (ie a guy who comes up for a stint but is more of a AAAA player. )

Always liked Alex Biega. Brought it every night he had the opportunity. Was more of what Gudbranson was sold as then Gudbranson.

And around the same time Adam Cracknell. When mgmt was pushing mentoring and all that bullshit with players like Prust, Sutter etc Cracknell was the guy out with the young guys at dinners, concerts etc.
Not sure if he fits, but I liked Jeff Tambellini.

Edit: I really dislike the Goal Song

Reactions: rypper

JiffyPB

Oct 11, 2018
Boeser, one of the best shooters on the team. Used as a net front guy on the PP. Just lmao.

He will easily burn us in any trade when the next team puts him in a position to actually shoot. Mark my words.

Tomatoes11

Dec 25, 2021
Lol So when are we going to pull the goalie to let Gaudreau or Tkachuk pad their contract year stats?

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Boeser, one of the best shooters on the team. Used as a net front guy on the PP. Just lmao.

He will easily burn us in any trade when the next team puts him in a position to actually shoot. Mark my words.
I swear we always have success when they go back to having Boeser and Pettersson on their off wings with the one timer options, Hughes at the point. Etc.

Let shooters shoot.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
In a word: pathetic.
CDC9B8F9-7FB8-4FC2-B1EF-4CC57E627E39.gif

And see all you in Tomorrow’s GDT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad