TSN: : Flames and Canes talked about Lindholm trade. Could be part of a bigger deal.

hurricure

Sr Vice President of Snacking
Oct 8, 2016
Trail BC
Since players usually only get traded once at a time, do you think it’s possible that there ARE conversations with multiple teams going on, and the writers only hear about a few of them, and then those happens to be the ones that don’t come true?
Yes I do... do I think Nik kypreos or Eliot Friedman are privy to the conversation...Nope!

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Yes I do... do I think Nik kypreos or Eliot Friedman are privy to the conversation...Nope!

Yeah but you’re not privy to what anyone is actually privy to or not, so if you have an issue with them sharing their opinions or ideas about these rumors, why are you sharing yours?

hurricure

Sr Vice President of Snacking
Oct 8, 2016
Trail BC
Yeah but you’re not privy to what anyone is actually privy to or not, so if you have an issue with them sharing their opinions or ideas about these rumors, why are you sharing yours?
Right... I don’t sell my bs ideas on national TV... anyways, like I said I enjoy the rumor mill as well... just felt like pointing that out..I am entitled to my opinion, which I understand is all this is, as much as they are entitled to make things up...

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Report doesn’t say Lindholm + Hanifin is the offer. Just that both pieces might be of interest. That would be a silly price to pay for Dougie Hamilton. Even if that were the cost, the Canes are one of the last teams that should be paying it.

I’d rather target Karlsson if the cost is Hanifin + Lindholm.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Reinhart was a #4 overall pick
16+33 = 49
4 = 4

Which one sounds better to you?

I'll take the guy who actually plays in the NHL. And I didn't even have to mention that he's a top 4 defenseman plays pretty well for his position. Is this even a serious question?

Reactions: FlamerForLife

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
16+33 = 49
4 = 4

The one where the return actually played in the NHL...and as we have hindsight...the pick that took Barzal...

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
Obviously that was a joke not gonna bother replying to yall

Oilers got hammered on that trade
Flames did on the Hamonic one too though no denying

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Obviously that was a joke not gonna bother replying to yall

Oilers got hammered on that trade
Flames did on the Hamonic one too though no denying

How so? We got a physical d-man on a great contract. Edmonton got nothing.

The trades aren't even in the same universe. Calgary probably overpaid a 2nd but whatever. We haven't had a 2nd round pick work out in 15 years. Been better the last two years but still want to see results.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
How so? We got a physical d-man on a great contract. Edmonton got nothing.

The trades aren't even in the same universe. Calgary probably overpaid a 2nd but whatever. We haven't had a 2nd round pick work out in 15 years. Been better the last two years but still want to see results.
Isn't Hamonic retiring this summer or some bullshit ? I remember the commentator saying something like that when Calgary played the Rangers last season.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Why not?

Then you could also look to deal Brodie for more RW help and promote Rasmus Andersson, who is ready.

So trade both Hamilton and Brodie?

Ballsy as shit. Treliving would have to be super confident in Andersson and Valimaki.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Isn't Hamonic retiring this summer or some bull**** ? I remember the commentator saying something like that when Calgary played the Rangers last season.

Not that I've heard of. I think he was healthier this year than he has been for a while.

SnizzNasty88

Mar 31, 2013
Toronto
16+33 = 49
4 = 4

Hahaha dude are you seriously trying to use simple math to justify that disgustingly bad trade Chiarelli made trading the Barzal pick for two duds? Let alone the reigning MVP Mr. Timmy Hall for a borderline top pairing guy with much inferior impact on the Oilers than Hall with the Devils. That post was just hack worthy, yikes.

Reactions: Vali Maki Sushi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad