TSN: : Flames and Canes talked about Lindholm trade. Could be part of a bigger deal.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Says the talks between Lindholm and Carolina haven't been going well and if a deal isn't done they may look to move him.

Could be part of a bigger deal. Heard Hamilton's name and wonders if Calgary is interested in Hanifin.

Said those discussions happened a couple of weeks ago and is not sure if it still on the front burner but that could change quickly as Canes are meeting with Lindholm's agent over the next couple of days.

With Bill Peters being the he'd coach I think trades between the Flames and Canes may happen.

https://www.tsn.ca/video/karlsson-likely-to-be-traded-kovalchuk-talks-heating-up~1422247

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
I cant believe the Flames dont have a 1st rnder this year after that putrid year! Hamilton wont.be enough to get a great return for a team wanting to contend.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Londholm
Hanafan

for

Hamilton
Bennet
Don't know anyone else on Calgary to ad.

I don't really want to trade Dougie Hamilton and really don't want Hanifin(not at the cost of Dougie Hamilton but it will take Dougie Hamilton) what about something around TJ Brodie for Lindholm.

It is just a rumor, I don't think anything will come out of it.

Reactions: super6646

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Why is Hamilton's name being mentioned so often? One would think Calgary would keep him....no?
He is our most valuable piece we can afford to give up for a good forward. We're gonna have to pony up a great player if we want that forward we desperately need

logik47

Sep 14, 2014
A trade with Carolina?

Then, as a former Blackhawks, Michael Frolik has to be one of the pieces going to the Canes...

Reactions: CandyCanes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad