OT: Fitness and Nutrition IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
If you want to meet chicks, going vegan is next level. Vegan girls outnumber guys 3-1 and they are predominantly hot/fit. I honestly have to swat them away constantly.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
****, Badoo has to be a joke :laugh: Never go on that thing. Its full of overweight disgusting longuoeil single moms. Bumble, Happn and Tinder is where its at. Get a premium and swipe everything right, dont take the time to try and be selective. Aint nobody got time for that.

Taking time for yourself is the best though, I was coming out if a 7 year relationship back then and I took like 5 months to actually start dating, or even to start looking. Met my GF two year later, made many friends too. (That I dont see anymore because, obviously, they were all more than friends.)

You're talking to a veteran here. Do you think I take the time to be selective? Hell no ! I swipe everything then filter afterward among my matches. But even though I was swiping everything, I still glimpsed at the average photo and it was horrible. I figured Badoo was the worst. Admittedly I was only half-assing it, not really looking.

Yeah I agree. It's been almost a year now and I'm starting to feel more willing to get back to the game more seriously. Just too bad we're not in spring; I missed the summer.

Reactions: Mrb1p

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
They aren’t any crazier than any other group of women lol

Are you sure? There are degrees of psychos, anyone with a big enough sample size can attest to that.

I don't want to single out vegans though, I don't know them. But that's what the impression is from a distance, perhaps unfairly.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Are you sure? There are degrees of psychos, anyone with a big enough sample size can attest to that.

I don't want to single out vegans though, I don't know them. But that's what the impression is from a distance, perhaps unfairly.
Like with any group of people, the ones that get your attention are likely to annoy.

Reactions: BenchBrawl

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
In general I prefer women who never went to university, but are still smart. This is an empirical observation.

Exception for nurses, which are a bit of a category on their own.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Craziest woman I ever dated was bipolar and queer and she had hair on her legs. Nope. Never again.

She told me she was bipolar the third time I saw her, yeah, well I figured the moment you walked out the door for no actual reasons last time you were over, girl.

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
Craziest woman I ever dated was bipolar and queer and she had hair on her legs. Nope. Never again.

She told me she was bipolar the third time I saw her, yeah, well I figured the moment you walked out the door for no actual reasons last time you were over, girl.

So she had hairy legs, walked out for no reason, you figured she was bipolar and you STILL had her over again? :laugh:

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010

This happened to me except instead of walking out the door for no reaosn, she started, in a split-second and completely unprovoked, to scream like a mad person. It was very unsettling. This wasn't normal. She wasn't even screaming at me per say. I was at her place thankfully so I left immediately.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
If a girl seems like a psycho, best get out of that relationship quick. Same goes for chicks, and the dude is a psycho.

I’ve dated some weird ones back in the day. One girl was a cleptomaniac, she was constantly stealing stuff. Not from me (I think lol) but from stores, etc. the last straw was when she stole family photos from a house party we went to for no reason at all. It was then that I realized she was the rare female psychopath. Cut her out immediately. Pretty sure she’s now into witchcraft lol.

Reactions: NotProkofievian

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
****, Badoo has to be a joke :laugh: Never go on that thing. Its full of overweight disgusting longuoeil single moms. Bumble, Happn and Tinder is where its at. Get a premium and swipe everything right, dont take the time to try and be selective. Aint nobody got time for that.

Taking time for yourself is the best though, I was coming out if a 7 year relationship back then and I took like 5 months to actually start dating, or even to start looking. Met my GF two year later, made many friends too. (That I dont see anymore because, obviously, they were all more than friends.)
So since I'm overweight I would have an easier time finding girls on Badoo? :naughty:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
My GF somehow loves watching OD and Ive been sucked into it. (IDK Why but I love the drama.)

Anybody watching ? Claudie is exactly the kind of psycho that you should GTFO ASAP when you realize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad