OT: Fitness and Nutrition IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
It wasn’t even an experiment lol it literally was just helping people get healthier. “But they could have done it differently!!!”
Hahaha yes brobro...this was just to get people healthy and not push a more plant base diet...
Said like a true biased vegan militant.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Hahaha yes brobro...this was just to get people healthy and not push a more plant base diet...
Said like a true biased vegan militant.
The truth speaks for itself, and the doc documented it. That’s it. If you can’t handle facts, that’s your problem.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Damn,

You had sex with three different women every day, for the entirety of your 20s?

That's like 10,957 women.

Though you probably don't realize it, as you probably don't remember, but there were almost certainly some repeats on that conveyor belt.

Bunch of repeats for me, Tinder was about 3 seconds to get someone to come home. Crazy how easy it was.

What a time to be alive.

Reactions: DAChampion

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
On another more related note, I absolutely love it whenever someone comes in to ask a few tips or what ever and they feel like theyre bothering. Its probably the best ego booster one could have and lately Ive had so many people asking for tips and opinions and form checks and what ever. Feels gr8.

Reactions: DAChampion

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
The more you speak the more you prove my point. Keep digging your grave.
Fact 1: Doc goes into fire hall and explains how heart disease is the number 1 killer of firemen.
Fact 2: Firemen adopt plant based diet for a week and significantly improve their heart health.

Which of these facts exactly do you have issues with? And spare me your hypotheticals and conspiracy theories.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
On another more related note, I absolutely love it whenever someone comes in to ask a few tips or what ever and they feel like theyre bothering. Its probably the best ego booster one could have and lately Ive had so many people asking for tips and opinions and form checks and what ever. Feels gr8.
Most powerlifters have this “dont f***ing talk to me” face in the gym too...gotta give kudos to the people courageous enough to come ask questions too.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Fact 1: Doc goes into fire hall and explains how heart disease is the number 1 killer of firemen.
Fact 2: Firemen adopt plant based diet for a week and significantly improve their heart health.

Which of these facts exactly do you have issues with? And spare me your hypotheticals and conspiracy theories.
Fact1: No information on what they were previously eating was presented.
Fact2: This experiment is part of a pro plant based documentary whose premise is to kill the idea of needing to consume animal products.

Again...you just keep proving my point. You're as corrupted as the meat lobby.

Reactions: Paddyjack

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Fact1: No information on what they were previously eating was presented.
Fact2: This experiment is part of a pro plant based documentary whose premise is to kill the idea of needing to consume animal products.

Again...you just keep proving my point. You're as corrupted as the meat lobby.
Dude it wasn’t an experiment

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Bunch of repeats for me, Tinder was about 3 seconds to get someone to come home. Crazy how easy it was.

What a time to be alive.
I was ahead of the curve with that. I saw the goldmine of online dating long before tinder existed. You just didn't talk openly about that because it was taboo and regarded as something only for desperate losers. Man oh man was it the opposite...just a hook up goldmine.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Experiment, research, test, whatever the hell you want to call it. You know what I'm referring too, playing the semantics game reeks of desperation.
It wasn’t any of those things. They knew what was going to happen, and it did. It was a showcase if anything. And ya, the results make plant based eating look good. Is that really so surprising to you?

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
It wasn’t any of those things. They knew what was going to happen, and it did. It was a showcase if anything. And ya, the results make plant based eating look good. Is that really so surprising to you?
Seems like all this dancing you've attempted to do has confused you.
Go back to the first posts to understand what the point was.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Seems like all this dancing you've attempted to do has confused you.
Go back to the first posts to understand what the point was.
The point is you are criticizing this firehall storyline in the doc for being a faulty experiment, when it wasn’t an experiment at all. It was simply showcasing the power of plant based eating in regards to reversing heart disease. There really is nothing in their method to criticize as it is simply the documentation of an event. Your continued focus on this aspect of the doc only further proves you don’t have anything legitimate to critique.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
The point is you are criticizing this firehall storyline in the doc for being a faulty experiment, when it wasn’t an experiment at all. It was simply showcasing the power of plant based eating in regards to reversing heart disease. There really is nothing in their method to criticize as it is simply the documentation of an event. Your continued focus on this aspect of the doc only further proves you don’t have anything legitimate to critique.
As I said, I have no interest in playing your pathetically dumb semantics game.
If you can't understand why that segment is equally dumb, then theres no hope for you.
And I didnt focus on this, I brought up other issues as examples such as the Meat eater vs Vegan fighters, but your excuse for CM vs Diaz rematch not being mentioned is...they made the documentary 5 years ago lollll If only they knew how to edit videos..
Also discussed the erectile situation..
You're the one who focused on this particular issue.

But as predicted, you have no interest in having an honest discussion about this flick, as you did with What The Health, or Forks over Knives, or wtv other majorly flawed anti meat documentary put out there. You just go defense mode to no end.

Last edited:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Most powerlifters have this “dont ****ing talk to me” face in the gym too...gotta give kudos to the people courageous enough to come ask questions too.

Gotta stay focused to survive the sessions :laugh:

I was ahead of the curve with that. I saw the goldmine of online dating long before tinder existed. You just didn't talk openly about that because it was taboo and regarded as something only for desperate losers. Man oh man was it the opposite...just a hook up goldmine.

The good old days. Theres nothing like knowing youre a chick magnet. I was quite shy and always gunning for the uglier ones, then one day, the prettiest woman Ive ever seen practically fell in my arms and I took her home in a hour. Never looked back and I never got turned down one.

:laugh: I feel like an old man talking about it like that

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
As I said, I have no interest in playing your pathetically dumb semantics game.
If you can't understand why that segment is equally dumb, then theres no hope for you.
And I didnt focus on this, I brought up other issues as examples such as the Meat eater vs Vegan fighters, but your excuse for CM vs Diaz rematch not being mentioned is...they made the documentary 5 years ago lollll If only they knew how to edit videos..
Also discussed the erectile situation..
You're the one who focused on this particular issue.

But as predicted, you have no interest in having an honest discussion about this flick, as you did with What The Health, or Forks over Knives, or wtv other majorly flawed anti meat documentary put out there. You just go defense mode to no end.
I don't doubt that you feel like you debunked Game Changers lol

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I don't doubt that you feel like you debunked Game Changers lol
Well you're wrong, as I said, I agree with the premise. Said so multiple times already, how the premise is right but the delivery sucks, so theres nothing for me to debunk. But as I said, you're not interested in having an honest discussion, you just go defense mode.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Seriously though, do you have anything bad to say about the movie?
Actually ya. I think they could have done a better job of showing the studies that they referenced. They had a little reference in the bottom right hand corner, but I imagine most people didn't even see them, and those that did might find themselves having to pause the doc and look it up themselves.

As well, while I liked James Wilks as a narrator, I think they spent too much time on his story and not enough time on some of the more interesting athletes they had on board. How do you have Lewis Hamilton and Novak Djokavic as executive producers, two of the top athletes in two of the worlds top sports, yet spend less than a minute on each of them just thrown in at the end?

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Well you're wrong, as I said, I agree with the premise. Said so multiple times already, how the premise is right but the delivery sucks, so theres nothing for me to debunk. But as I said, you're not interested in having an honest discussion, you just go defense mode.
I'm very interested in an honest conversation, but you are critiquing something for being a faulty study that wasn't even a study lol

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Another criticism would be they don't even talk to Arnold about why he started eating more plant based. Few people know, but he had heart surgery last year and has been working with the same doctors that worked with Bill Clinton to prolong his life through diet intervention. I think that could have been an interesting conversation, but I get the sense Arnold doesn't want to talk about it.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
No you're not, as you've shown repeatedly by turning this into a semantics game.
How's that semantics? You are acting like they could have went into that firehouse and then conducted experiments on those men in regards to their diets as if they were lab rats... Those guys were voluntarily in the film, and they gave them simple instructions and documented the results. it wasn't a study/test/experiment at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad