Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Nashville vs. Ducks
Nashville vs. Kings
Nashville vs. St Louis

...would be my preference. I don't even care if they knock out Nashville - I just want to see Nashville have to go to war to get out of the 1st round.

This is my wish as well. I hope that we can win the first round and do it without injury or too much wear and tear. I hope that whoever comes out the first round as our opponent, had to fight to the last minute.

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
This is my wish as well. I hope that we can win the first round and do it without injury or too much wear and tear. I hope that whoever comes out the first round as our opponent, had to fight to the last minute.

I have a feeling the Ducks with wear down the Preds. Would be a good series to watch too. I hate the Ducks and the Preds, but I hate the Ducks more because of Kesler and Perry.

Nashville could get a free pass by playing Colorado though.

Babooch

Jan 7, 2014
Wild need their inconsistent guys like Coyne and Neenerider to step up. But as mentioned goaltending can be a huge equalizer both ways.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I have a feeling the Ducks with wear down the Preds. Would be a good series to watch too. I hate the Ducks and the Preds, but I hate the Ducks more because of Kesler and Perry.

Nashville could get a free pass by playing Colorado though.

Current matchup for the Preds is Colorado

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Current matchup for the Preds is Colorado

First I was:

tenor.gif

Then I was:

tenor.gif

But then I came to my senses, and now I'm:

tenor.gif

While I'd like to see the Preds have to play the Ducks, you never know how any of these series are going to go, so I'm not going to fret about it.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Whoever we meet in the playoffs...

You shall meet are little friend that lives only in every Winnipeg Jet......

rocket-racoon.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Minnesota magic number to clinch 3rd in the central = 1

If it's not Minny it will be the Blues. We can no longer face the Avalanche

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
I thought about putting $100 on the Jets to win it all this summer. Looking back gives me the same feeling as remembering my friend trying to convince me we should start mining bitcoin back in 2009.

Its okay, I used some of my bitcoin a long time ago to buy pizza at Santa Lucia, and sold the rest shortly after. That pizza cost me about $70k today

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
It'll be the Wild then...

I keep having nightmares of an uncontrollable Eric Staal scoring insane goals... "It's just a nightmare..."

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Feeling super insecure right now.

Just can't wait to get the real games going.

Fingers crossed that the STL and COL final game is a winner take all one game matchup.

That'll be a fun prelude to the playoffs!

patiently waiting for the schedule to come out. Kinda hoping NSH wins tomorrow, and Minny clinches third ASAP so we can officially get the speculation started.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Oh man no Suter. I think the comparable player on the Jets would be Wheeler. In terms of impact. That would suck.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Is there still a HF PLAYOFFS section? There used to be in the old site but I can’t find it on this new one?
It usually gets opened around the time the 1st round match-ups are set. I assume we'll see it soon. Moderating that subforum must be a nightmare :laugh:

Cheers to a good series and all that. At the very least we can all enjoy watching Russo complain about the weather together.

Nov 24, 2006
Don't they usually set it up just before the playoff's start?

It usually gets opened around the time the 1st round match-ups are set. I assume we'll see it soon. Moderating that subforum must be a nightmare :laugh:

Cheers to a good series and all that. At the very least we can all enjoy watching Russo complain about the weather together.

Thanks. I thought it was always in operation, but I suppose it's really only an April - June thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad