Fire Pierre Dorion

Status
Not open for further replies.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Doing God's work here, son.

I'm now 100% behind Operation: Ditch Dorion

I understand it is Eugene pulling the strings like a shitty Phantom of the Opera.

Doesn't mean I can't not hate Pierre Dorion and want him gone too.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
The worst general manager of anything I’ve ever witnessed

Having said that, I’m still excited for the young guys

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
The worst general manager of anything I’ve ever witnessed

Maybe I take too long and give the benefit of the doubt too much, but yeah, overall he has been pretty horrible. I am still guessing he would be a little less horrible if Melnyk wasn't running thing, but he is probably not GM material.

Reactions: RyCam

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
How bizarre is it that Melnyk could actually save face right now by firing Dorion?

He could literally come out and say, 'Well geez, I trusted him for hockey advice and he ruined my team.'

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
How bizarre is it that Melnyk could actually save face right now by firing Dorion?

He could literally come out and say, 'Well geez, I trusted him for hockey advice and he ruined my team.'

It is Melnyk fault that we are even traded Karlsson to begin with.

It is going to be Melnyks fault when we lose Duchene, Stone and Dzingle.

This whole disaster starts with Melnyk.

Reactions: Sensung

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
when you make mike f***ing milbury look intelligent you know you have a massive problem. seriously, what the actual f***.

Reactions: Sensung

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
You know when people on message boards claim they could do a better job putting a team together and it's really not true but they're using hyperbole to get their point across? Well, in Dorion's case, it actually is. Because if Melnyk didn't own the team he'd be one of us on here. And frankly he'd be one of the dumber ones.

I feel bad for Brady Tkachuk, should have stayed in college for 3 more years.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
So what are the chances Norris doesn't even sign with Ottawa? Surely he's not going to be hearing amazing things from his friend Brady....

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Yep. That's the extra depressing part.

Melnyk is a tumour that is slowly killing this organization. You can't treat this cancer, you need to remove it.

The only thing we can hope for is that he hires a guy like Brian Burke. Not that I'm a fan of Burke, but we need an experienced gm with the balls to say no to melnyk and rat him out to the media if need be.

Either that or somehow melnyk decides to sell ... I don't know. I'm not optimistic.

This is the most jaded I've ever been as a sens fan.

Even if I just accept that this season is a wash, and Colorado is getting a top five pick from my favorite team ... It's hard to get excited going forward.

If melnyk couldn't find a way to keep karlsson ... What hope is there for any other potential star player here?

Guys like karlsson don't get traded. The team that drafts them finds a way to make it work.

The fact that the Sens traded him at all is completely disheartening. And then add the return into it ... There is just no positive spin on this

Reactions: smitty10

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
For all the complaining about Eug, Dorion and Boucher are what's killing us.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
We only have Dorion and Boucher because they are willing to do their jobs at a near league minimim.

Melnyk is the cancer. Dorion and Boucher are just the symptoms.
Surely there is better available at the price though? Somebody would take a shot at these jobs for peanuts I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad