Fire Pierre Dorion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
You tried to make a point, the point was irrelevant, you were laughed at. Enough of the backtracking and get over it Mr. Relocate.

Now you sound like an helpless kid. Grow up damn.

My point wasn't irrelevant, you just didn't get it yet. Maybe by the next 2 years you will :sarcasm:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Well maybe it was a shame Nelson Peltz didn’t buy the team instead. I mean we would have had to probably play Brad Peltz alongside Spezza but is that really worse than Randy Robitaille?

Reactions: YouGotAStuGoing

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Bet all of the Murray haters wish they could have him back. :laugh:

Nope. That guy was a special kind of mediocre and was even more over-affectionate toward plugs and local residue.
Dorion has his issues, in that he can't express himself and contradicts himself all the time, but he's better than Murray.
As for firing Dorion, not happening. This is on Melnyk, not Pierre.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Lmao he already has his puppet, did you miss the trade yesterday?

You must be misunderstanding his post. He said he already has a puppet in dorion, and your response is "LMAO he already has his puppet idiot!!!" or am i missing something?

Reactions: Xspyrit

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
I've never seen such an embarrassing manager in my life.

This guy will go down as the worst of all time.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
We just traded our superstar for scrubs. No puppet is worst than the current form. That is why he was laughed at.

Oh and he is pro relocate so all of this chaos is exactly what he wants.

His point is that anyone that you replace him would just end up being the same puppet without a spine. Melnyk will not sign someone who would have the balls to stand up to him, so it's pointless to hire someone new. If it wasn't dorion who traded karlsson for nothing, it would be some other over his head puppet making a bad karlsson trade. That was his point. Your response seemed like you thought he said "melnyk wants a puppet and dorion is not a puppet." That comment would make sense for a reply like yours.

I can't make a comment on the relocation thing without reading his comments. They will force melnyk to sell way before they relocate if you want my opinion on that.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
We just traded our superstar for scrubs. No puppet is worst than the current form. That is why he was laughed at.

Oh and he is pro relocate so all of this chaos is exactly what he wants.

Sure, this is exactly what I want.

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/149482059/

And why do you care that much and take it so personally if it wouldn't change much for ME if the team was either in Ottawa or in Quebec. Same distance/time from where I live, love both cities (and more than Montreal). I was a Nordiques fan before, been a dedicated Sens fan since 1997. My favorite team is the Senators, not Ottawa as I don't even live here and never did. If I was "city patriotic", I would be a Habs fan, don't you think?

The fact that you keep seeing a problem with this and bring it up out of context any opportunity you can is MIND BOGGLING.

I've already broken down his point, which he claimed was wrong, to turn around and say his point was exactly what I said it was.
He claimed we shouldn't fire Dorion because we will get a puppet like Dorion. I replied laughing at him because no puppet is worst than what we saw Dorion was willing to do yesterday.

Xspyrit has been quoted repeatedly as saying he hopes the Senators are relocated to Quebec. He's a wolf in sheeps clothing who likes to pretend to be a die-hard Sens fan.

Dear. God. The way you spin it in the highlighted, did it really deserved that you laughed at my post repeatedly and then throw up insults?

I understand a Sens fan would be angry these days but take it easy, I'm not Melnyk ;)

I'm offering peace, not going to answer to your insults with insults anymore

Last edited:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Nope. That guy was a special kind of mediocre and was even more over-affectionate toward plugs and local residue.
Dorion has his issues, in that he can't express himself and contradicts himself all the time, but he's better than Murray.
As for firing Dorion, not happening. This is on Melnyk, not Pierre.

Yeah, we're going to just have to agree to disagree on that one. :laugh:

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
What the hell would be the difference????We wont do or win f*** all with the worst owner in the league

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Man i wish we could bring Marshall Johnston back.

-Acquired Lalime for Donato and the rights to Niemi
-Acquired Mike Sillinger for Future Considerations
-Acquired the 2nd overall pick, Chara, and Muckalt for Yashin who was not coming back no matter what.
-Acquired Leschyshyn for a 3rd round pick
-Acquired Shane Hnidy for an 8th round pick.

-Drafted Spezza, Havlat, Volchenkov, Vermette, Emery, Laich, Gleason, Kelly, Prusek, Schubert, Zanon, Bochenski, etc in 3 seasons while being a top team.

So while being a good team, he added Spezza, Havlat, Chara, Lalime, Volchenkov, Vermette, Emery, Sillinger, Lyschyshyn, etc to an already playoff team(3 years in a row, trending upwards)

Last edited:

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Actually to be fair, the initial lmao was at the statement, not at you, because we already have the worst of puppets we could get.

You took it personally and we ended up in an argument. I will never approve of your pro relocation stance, but otherwise sure, let's move on.

:thumbu: All is forgiven.

We always end up disagreeing but I'm sure there is something we could agree on : Melnyk needs to sell ASAP.

I don't want to see him destroy the next crop of young players (Chabot, Wolanin, JBD, Tkachuk, Brown, White, Batherson, etc)

Heck, I'd pray that a change comes fast and then we hang on for dear life to Duchene and Stone. They are still young and would help making this team better sooner. All they cost is money and it's normal, that's the NHL business, it's expensive to run.

Let's say Alfie would be part of the new ownership, EK would maybe even come back! Let the new ownership hire the best GM possible. But like I said, no need to pay (and add to Melnyk financial stress and give him another reason to cut the costs even more) another GM that would probably disapprove everything that Melnyk wants to do but end up doing it to keep his job. An owner should be a fan of his team, hire the best GM and upper management possible and let them do the team and roster management. What Melnyk is doing is destructive. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad