Post-Game Talk: Fire Chiarelli Again

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
Just wondering, are you related to Brandon Manning?
After the trade, we got different warnings from other fans that @boxcar65 could be:

- Brandon Mannings mom
- Brandon Mannings relative
- Brandon Manning himself

His (boxcar) behaviour is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be or as it was advertised. Props to you @boxcar65.

oil85

Mar 12, 2017
No coincidence they’ve come out with this new “Loilty” schtick campaign, and hearing MacT talk about it last interview, reeks of desperation to keep the fans believing in this management with no accountability . Sounds like the Patriot campaign the Americans use. If your not Loil your not a true fan.

Actually “Loilty” started last season. But the Oilers faltered heavily right off the gates that they killed the compaign by Nov/Dec 2017. It's pathetic they are starting it up again.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
That was my first game of the season and I didn't even pay for the tickets.

I still regret going. **** sakes man. It sucks so bad loving this team and being completely shat on. It's so frustrating.

I don't even know what happened in the last 10 minutes and I'm sober

WELL U FOUND YOUR PROBLEM

I don't even know what happened in the last 10 minutes and I'm sober[/QUOTE]

Do what I did the last 2 nights. I got hammered and passed out before game was over. Then when you wake-up you think it was just a bad dream

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Last time the Oilers traded away a 1st rounder:

Barzal.jpg

Last time the Oilers traded away a high end forward:

979787256.jpg.0.jpg

In return they got:

0803Ns-Education-Delgado.jpg

(pictured above: Griffin Reinhart)

C15-2__57560.1468508133.750.750.jpg

(pictured above: Adam Larsson)

and also

giphy.gif

(Milan Lucic contract).

I finally realize it now.
A PICTURE IS WORTH A 1000 WORDS

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
Don't panic, people.

Chiarelli is working on moving Draisaitl. There's a fair chance he can get a 10th round pick in 2029 for him if negotiations go better than usual.

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
The worst part about all of this is we have like no assets for a new GM to utilize. We gave away everything for basically nothing.

Reactions: Dan403

dem

Mar 17, 2002
The first goal on the first shot phenomenon is just.. unbelievable.

HOW DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING

Reactions: Ragss

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
After the trade, we got different warnings from other fans that @boxcar65 could be:

- Brandon Mannings mom
- Brandon Mannings relative
- Brandon Manning himself

His (boxcar) behaviour is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be or as it was advertised. Props to you @boxcar65.

Lol!

Manning had a pretty good game and unlike all our other D can put the puck on net from the point.

There’s a lot more to complain about than our #6/7D

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
How long did Tambellini last after Jones wrote his “dead man walking” article about him? I don’t think it was 48 hours. My guess is we’re looking at something similar here.

Good question and I don't know how long it was. The media has completely rolled on Chiarelli (finally).
Detroit played Calgary and Vancouver pretty well. I'm predicting a 5-2 win for the Wings and could spell the end. The end should have been this summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad