Finnish police suspect Jori Lehtera connected to a cocaine distribution ring

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
The guy is already a millionnaire and he finds a way to get involved in a drug ring?
Buying the 8 g of coke was supposed to be his pension ticket.

I don't know what the phase 2 was supposed to be but phase 3 was 'profit'.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
If anything I’d think that makes the drugs look cooler. At least in the US, of course idk Finland

Id only see that being otherwise noteworthy to people who are already against drugs in the first place. Famous people getting in trouble for weed didn’t make it less popular

—————————-
Could the drug rules be harsher than other crimes there because of some EU thing? (Based on someone’s comment pages back) Like with borders as they are crime rings span Europe no? So uniform harsh rules because bigger countries pressure for it?
Random question I know

Yeah, its the under the line thing.

It’s assumed that the drugs will be pooled to the EU countries with the softest rules, so everyone have fairly harsh rules.

It don’t take much at all to get a much harsher sentance than what you get for a pretty severe manslaughter...

In addition you have the stigma, it’s probably like in the US but you jack it up 2-3 notches if you get what I mean. If you are caught with weed/cocaine in Sweden it’s like how people would look at you if you had a much stronger drug in the US.

member 298589

Busted before start of season...Flyers looking slower this year....hmmm...

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
How do you get busted for coke lmao. I can see getting nailed for bth or smurf all day but this is like managing to get busted for a cup of dark coffee.

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
His contract is up at the end of this season. I don't think he was going to get an nhl deal anyway but this has gotta be the final nail.

Reactions: Fixxer

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
lmao 8 grams constitutes a "ring"

holy overblown story
The ring, with 22 persons charged, is about 2 kilos of cocaine, or 3 kilos when diluted to the street quality, and also some other substances on top of that.

Meanwhile Lehtera is charged for buying 8 grams of cocaine from one of the main suspects, but gets all the press because he's a hockey lion and an idol.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
What an idiot. I don't even care how severe his involvement was. One needs to just cut ties to people involved with drugs. Completely. Nevermind if they're an old friend/classmate/whatever.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
What an idiot. I don't even care how severe his involvement was. One needs to just cut ties to people involved with drugs. Completely. Nevermind if they're an old friend/classmate/whatever.
images

Puck Dogg

Puck life
Mar 13, 2006
Buying the 8 g of coke was supposed to be his pension ticket.

I don't know what the phase 2 was supposed to be but phase 3 was 'profit'.

Yeah, I bet he'd have sweet retirement days with those few hundred dollars of profit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad