Finnish police suspect Jori Lehtera connected to a cocaine distribution ring

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
Couldn't find an English version of this yet.

Poliisi epäilee suomalaisen NHL-pelaajan sekaantuneen laajaan kokaiinivyyhtiin

Basically they are saying Lehtera is suspected to be part of a 50 person ring that has been distributing cocaine in the city of Tampere and nearby areas. Lehtera has a cottage in Tampere where police have arrested people, Lehtera was not one of the arrested ones but police have questioned him. At this point they suspect him of a drug crime, it isn't more specific at this point. Lehtera denies all the accusations.

Last edited:

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
If this gets him off our roster this is great news for Flyers fans.
Its all starting to make sense now

8W2nEpq.jpg

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I love how one paragraph in the article is minutia of his national team stats.

News for "No I don't wanna hear of crimes and violence, tell me of hockey!" folks.

Reactions: Past Considerations

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
He makes millions a year yet still wants to do something that can cost him his freedom for an extremely long time assuming this is true.

I will never understand.
They are essentially saying he's "mixed" in it and not specifying other than 'narcotics crime'. Moreover, he's notably not among the persons arrested.

He's probably but a suspected buyer/user, and the newslet that broke this out (MTV3) is using his name to market their TV report scheduled for tonight's episode of their investigative reporting show.

We as a nation are right off the news frenzy of a very popular schlager singer being in the buying end of a crystal meth scene, but from the reporting you'd think he was the biggest crook.

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
They are essentially saying he's "mixed" in it and not specifying other than 'narcotics crime'. Moreover, he's notably not among the persons arrested.

He's probably but a suspected buyer/user, and the newslet that broke this out (MTV3) is using his name to market their TV report scheduled for tonight's episode of their investigative reporting show.

We as a nation are right off the news frenzy of a very popular schlager singer being in the buying end of a crystal meth scene, but from the reporting you'd think he was the biggest crook.

Yep, it is possible that it's just his friend's friends doing some lines at his cottage and that's it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad