Final four all star vote results announced

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
With all due respect to Skinner, because he's having a fantastic season, but Point and Marner deserved to be there over him (I know Marner wasn't an option in the voting though, weirdly enough).

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Are you denying the saltiness from Flames fans in this thread?
Did you go through the thread looking like this?

190102-sommer-birdbox-cheat_dvqdui

What a knee slapper.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Maybe not the best thread for it, but since him being a product of McDavid has been brought up already about questioning his inclusion on the all-star squad, I'm curious. Why do the Oilers consistently hamper their own already thin depth by playing McDavid and Draisaitl together so much? Stacking one line makes zero sense when your other 3 lines are killing you.

One of the biggest reasons the Pens have had so much success over the past decade and a bit is because they've had Crosby and Malkin on separate lines. It makes it more difficult for the opposition to shut down the Pens as a team. If Malkin was on Crosby's wing 90% of the time, both might have seen better individual production, but I'd wager almost anything the Pens as a team would have far less wins.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
All star game doesn't include the two Norris front runners. That's just funny

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
You tell me Draisatl is having a better season than Gio?
No. Gio is having a great season and Norris worthy.

Now are you going to tell me that your fellow fans aren't desperate as shit to chirp Oiler fans in this thread because they are salty as f*** that Gio didn't make it in?

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Maybe not the best thread for it, but since him being a product of McDavid has been brought up already about questioning his inclusion on the all-star squad, I'm curious. Why do the Oilers consistently hamper their own already thin depth by playing McDavid and Draisaitl together so much? Stacking one line makes zero sense when your other 3 lines are killing you.
The Oilers don't score unless two of McDavid, RNH, and Draisaitl are playing together. Chiarelli gutted the wingers.

Reactions: ChaoticOrange

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016

One of the biggest reasons the Pens have had so much success over the past decade and a bit is because they've had Crosby and Malkin on separate lines. It makes it more difficult for the opposition to shut down the Pens as a team. If Malkin was on Crosby's wing 90% of the time, both might have seen better individual production, but I'd wager almost anything the Pens as a team would have far less wins.
Because our best winger other than chiason has like three goals

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Thanks! Oiler fans have always stood by their team. Flames fans couldn’t even be arsed to take ten seconds out of their day to vote for their player. Your team might be better but your fan base sucks.

Realistically nobody in Calgary should want Gio going to the allstar game. But it’s probably fair that the average fan votes and that the average fan doesn’t think about age/fatigue/waste of time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad