Fantasy Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Ha! No bet. I’ll beat you for honor. If I hadn’t joined last minute then been told laster minute that I was going to dinner for my grandmas birthday I’d be in. Drafted auto tho just so you wankers would have enough people to play.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Ha! No bet. I’ll beat you for honor. If I hadn’t joined last minute then been told laster minute that I was going to dinner for my grandmas birthday I’d be in. Drafted auto tho just so you wankers would have enough people to play.

Likely excuse. We saw you in the draft. We can tell if you're auto-drafting. ;)

Reactions: TorMenT

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Pre-draft, I thought the goalie scoring made sense relative to everything else because position scoring is also inflated.

IIRC, last year goals were 3, assists 2. Now it's double that. +/- staying at 1 makes it worth a little less, and PPP moving up to 2 makes the PP more valuable than ES, which I think is cool.

Goalie is the same, everything is double.

The big change is blocks, why I went after Pietrangelo.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

:laugh:

You p***y.

Reactions: TorMenT

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
@Chippah you might want to weigh in....

I think it’d be a joke to change it now, I’d have drafted entirely different with different goalie projections. Can’t penalize me and reward others because they didn’t pay close attention to our settings and projections.

My goalies suck so making them worth less is fine by me. I wondered why every starter was in the 20s and 30s for rank by settings.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I thought about putting a claim in for him but didn’t want to drop anyone to do so. Was surprised he was dropped.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I was gonna grab him yesterday when I saw him out there, but he was on IR so I skipped over him. And no claim needed. He's a FA.

Nolan Patrick would have been who I would have likely had to drop but I have high hopes for him centering Voracek and JVR/Lindblom.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
I'm fine leaving it up to a vote. It was an honest mistake, and I would be okay sacrificing an add for the week and my current waiver priority as penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad